<< < (3/5) > >>

IrishReloaded:
changes:
Topic name.
TS4ever's articel
First aid
----------------------

Mud Buddha:
Maybe report on some of the weirder aspects of FH2 too. The flagbug is already there, but maybe mention the disappearing band-aids, the getting hurt while running off stairs and tanks, how long arty spots and mines last, and if they stay after you've been killed, etc..

It may sound trivial and of course one can figure this out while playing (even though I myself still have no clue about the mines bit), but I can imagine some of these things being quite frustrating when you're new.

Just a thought.

IrishReloaded:
mh well, but im afraid that when we put too much stuff inside people wont read it anymore because its too long.
And sometimes even gaming requires a little bit space in your brain. (like that running into driving tanks might hurt you)
I dont have an idea how long the mines last.
About the dissapearing bandages: I dont know but I think the bug is ripped off, because since the new version I dont have this issue any more.

Mud Buddha:
You got a point there. But concerning newcomers I just want to make the transition to FH2 as smooooth as possible for them of course. And I can figure that weird stuff like that can put people off cuz it doesn't make sense.

Oh, but I was talking about when jumping off tanks. Of course when you run into one, it kinda hurts but jumping off stuff (unless it's like 2 floors) shouldn't give you health issues.
Also the repair time of different guns comes mind. I can imagine if you as a newbie decide to be constructive and repair an 88 that after you've depleted your "repair-bar" and it's still not operational you might leave it and never try to repair something like that again. Which in turn has its effect on teamplay. Again, it is stuff people can find out eventually, but if you're new to FH's game dynamics you might never get the importance of all usable stuff in one particular level and just keep going for that heavy tank you like so much. We have to mold these young 'uns like clay while we still can!  ;)

4Edge:
b) Starting the Game:
-For Windows 7 users, it is recommended to install BF2+FH2 in its own partition, so the game loads faster.
-Also make sure the FH2.exe file is set to “Windows XP Service Pack 3” + “Administrator” comparability mode and start the game by clicking on the desktop icon.

Just wondered why you need to runin XP SP3 mode, it appears to work ok in win7?

cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version