Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 308462 times)

Biiviz

Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #5100 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:57 »
Anyone watch Eurovision this year?

No. Go away.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:40 »
Nope, everybody knew long in advance who would win. The pro Gay lobby is strong here.

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:33 »

yes, I watched it.

Best quote so far:

"First Austria was remembered for Mozart, then for Franz-Ferdinand then for Josef Fritzl and now we have come to this"

His song wasn't even that good, there were better candidates out there then this abomination of mankind

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:05 »
I don't mind queers or homosexual person doing great songs in public performance, it should be totally normal. But when it comes to affirmative action, I guess it only damages the LGBT movement instead of doing it some "fake acceptance."

Anyway, Eurovision has been riddled with politics and all that nonsense, so this is normal.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: 11-05-2014, 15:05:33 »

No. Go away.
Sure it's all in good fun.

Austria's song was pretty good, I thought, and Eurovision is obviously just as much about spectacle as it is about music, so I wasn't surprised she won.  I don't think it was certain though, I mean the Eastern European countries vote too.  IMO Iceland had the nicest entry this year.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:54 »

No. Go away.
watched it in company and had pretty fun at its expense.

You should watch Polands contribution. It's absolutely insane, couldn't even be provoked, i was just laughing at how stupid it was.
Polish models with huge cleavages, they sing about how they love doing house-work, while they churn butter and wash clothes in a sexy-way. combined with the words "you gotta shake what your mama gave you". So absurd.

Her song wasn't even that good, there were better candidates out there then this abomination of mankind
changed it for you
« Last Edit: 11-05-2014, 16:05:14 by Tedacious »
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:40 »

No. Go away.

You should watch Polands contribution. It's absolutely insane, couldn't even be provoked, i was just laughing at how stupid it was.
Polish models with huge cleavages, they sing about how they love doing house-work, while they churn butter and wash clothes in a sexy-way. combined with the words "you gotta shake what your mama gave you". So absurd.

Her song wasn't even that good, there were better candidates out there then this abomination of mankind
changed it for you

Dressing like a woman is not going to remove your Y chromosome. It's still a male Homo Sapiens.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:24 »
Oh he is homo alright...

Albania giving only 2 points to Greece. That was a backstab!

I did not even know we were going to Eurovision this year, i honestly thought we simply stopped. I just noticed it on a TV while ordering food at a fast food.

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:16 »

No. Go away.

changed it for you

Dressing like a woman is not going to remove your Y chromosome. It's still a male Homo Sapiens.
She identifies as a lady.  Perhaps you should watch Iceland's song and learn something.

Offline McCloskey

• Developer
  • Heart or head, either way Jerry's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:29 »
If he wants to identify as a lady, he should get rid of his beard first.

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:25 »
Have none of you guys ever seen a person in drag before? Yeah the beard's unusual, so what?

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:03 »
She identifies as a lady.  Perhaps you should watch Iceland's song and learn something.

damaso identifies himself as the political leader of Portugal. That doesn't he actually is that. I liked Icelands song very much thank you, certainly worth top 3 IMHO. It's not that I have anything against travesties, every man can do in his bedroom whatever he likes IMHO. But if you want to be a transvestite do it properly, and shave off that dammed beard.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:31 »
are you people for real?

A persons sex isn't in the clothes or appearance, it's in the mind. Like CPS says, she identifies as a lady. The beard is a great statement on the relatives of what makes us male or female, and a demonstration to the existence of transgender people.

The beard normalizes whatever is outside the norms.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: 11-05-2014, 16:05:39 »
Penis = male
vagina = female

Where's the problem?
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: 11-05-2014, 17:05:13 »
The beard is there to gain controversy: Conchita received more hate than normal, so people will sympathize with Conchita and vote Austria to win. It is sad really, for those Russians, Belorussians, I hope they learn something before resorting to their typical phobia, and going full on assault on LGBTQ people. It ruins the contest, outdated, and people will keep utilizing the same strategy to gather more support.

If Eurovision is about visuals, then it should be aesthetically pleasing, and that beard is just no-no, symbolism or whatever. We should not apply different standards for LGBTQ people, because every people has the same rights. This will be different if you are in a serious medical situation, whatever in your mind doesn't matter in front of cold hard "so-called inconvenient" truth of science.

Look at Sweden, a real talent but no show, stranded at 3rd position.