Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 249736 times)

Offline th_battleaxe

• Bon Vivant
  • Bit of a Révolutionnaire
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #1860 on: 11-01-2012, 20:01:35 »

The Russian advance from Isai, only to be met with French shot and cannon
« Last Edit: 11-01-2012, 20:01:54 by th_battleaxe »
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon
J'aime l'oignon, frît à l'huile
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: 12-01-2012, 22:01:40 »
IMAM Ro-37

Offline Tuco

• FH lurker since 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: 14-01-2012, 20:01:37 »
SH4 stuffs
Check out this mod, it really adds allot of realism and challenge of the game.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132330
Also more mods...
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php
But the general consensus is TMO and Real Fleet Boat are the 2 best modifications.
« Last Edit: 14-01-2012, 20:01:26 by Tuco »
If you have to shoot, shoot, dont talk.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1863 on: 15-01-2012, 23:01:16 »
Trying out some Battlefield 2, same laptop as always but with new Internet.

My ping is really great on the Sandviken server!

I also took some screenshots from trying out Battlefield 1942 and Forgotten Hope 0.7 but Battlefield 1942 wants to save those screenshots as Quicktime files or TGA files. How do I change this to simple jpg from start or change them manually after?

Also, some Day of Defeat with some friends from just a few minutes ago. Here we are defending the radio from the Allied troops, my friend with MG42 covering the front and me looking towards the flank.

And here we are defending the last 88, the Allies did all they could and gave us a hard time but we held them off until the time was up in this case.

« Last Edit: 15-01-2012, 23:01:19 by Rawhide »

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: 17-01-2012, 15:01:59 »
Breda Ba.65

Fiat Cr.32

Finnish G.50

I.15s

Forgot the name

Ro.37

Ro.37 vs Fokker G.1

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1865 on: 21-01-2012, 13:01:22 »
Some Darkest Hour with some friends of mine. The map is Hill 400, here defending one of the crucial strongpoints.

Also got a chance to play some some Half-Life 2 again since I had to wait for a buddy of mine to install Darkest Hours. Great game, great moments.

Here we have fought our way through several houses and through the streets there's finally a moment of peace. But that didn't last long...

Also played some Forgotten Hope 0.7 earlier this week with some good screenshots, Battlefield 1918 which also was aweome and also some great screenshots from there but BF1942 saves the photos in TGA...

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: 22-01-2012, 01:01:58 »
I also took some screenshots from trying out Battlefield 1942 and Forgotten Hope 0.7 but Battlefield 1942 wants to save those screenshots as Quicktime files or TGA files. How do I change this to simple jpg from start or change them manually after?

Open the files with MS paint or any other editing program. Click on 'data', choose 'save file as...'. A new window will apear, asking you where to save the picture. On the bottom of this window, there will be two prompts. The first prompt is asking for a name for the picture you want to save, the second prompt allows you to select the filetype. Just pick 'jpeg' from the drop-down menu.

PS: Nice ping/latency.

Edit://

Tropico 4

The Strip
« Last Edit: 22-01-2012, 02:01:10 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: 25-01-2012, 20:01:47 »
Me 262 B-1a/U1

Bloch MB.152

Arsenal VG-33

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #1868 on: 27-01-2012, 22:01:05 »

Bad bear! No. Nooooo. No eating my sword.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: 27-01-2012, 22:01:34 »
^ Flippy taking his next victim?  :-*
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1870 on: 28-01-2012, 03:01:12 »
So, it's pretty late and I'm tired but I just gotta share some screenshots from this night Darkest Hour session. I play with really low graphics (for the FPS sake!) so you have to mind that but I hope they somehow in some way show how damn awesome this mod is. If you have Red Orchestra: Ostfron 1941 - 1945 you better get it now if you haven't played it.

I played with three two friends of mine, we used Skype and it was fuckin' awesome. Those two friends were: Jaquio and Frunckenhoff.

First we have Jaquio trying to clear out some American infantry attacking our position with some grenades on Hill 108. Jaquio played as a rifleman and I had the Mortar Observation kit with Frunckenhoff controlling the mortar in the rear area. The Americans put up one hell of a fight.

Frunckenhoff driving, Jaquio in the hatchet. Me on the top riding as a simple grunt. I died almost immediately after this screenshot was taken. About one second earlier Jaquio went down his hatchet and closed it. Like he knew...

This picture doesn't really show what really happened. Here the Americans attacked our trenches with both infantry and tank support. In this trench we had four MG42's doing all they could to stop the advancing Allied forces. The screenshot does not show how awesome both the Allied attack was and the defence of the Axis.

As you can see, I'm heavily suppressed by enemy fire.

Mortar spotting for Jaquio.

Sir, we have a hit!

Then this dude came and blocked my view from the window I was spotting, I let him overheat his barrels of his MG42 and reload and then I spotted again.

Here I check the map to see where Jaquios mortar rounds hit compared to my spot. This is one of the things that makes this mod awesome. Here I had to coordinate Jaquio so that he hit the spot I had marked on the map, he can also see the spot and the hit (the dust cloud) but correcting it and keeping it correct is a hard job but for a good team it's really effective and powerful. We ruled this map with the Mortar.

Sweden - Representin'

Spotting for mortar once again, this time for some strange dude that really didn't get the hang of it until the last five minutes of the game...

Still, we lived to fight another day! That's all, thanks for watching!

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: 28-01-2012, 05:01:57 »
What server?

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1872 on: 28-01-2012, 10:01:16 »
What server?
29th Infantry Division, the one with up to 70 players. Really good.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #1873 on: 28-01-2012, 11:01:53 »
Played around with the settings since my laptop can't handle too much so I put down the resolution to the lowest like everything else. It really helped me I must say, better flow and FPS now that's really needed both in the CQC and more long-distance fighting. Some pictures (again!). Due to lower resolution, smaller screenshots this time.

I got the Tank Hunter kit, stalked my prey....

The commander of the light reconnaissance vehicle looks out, not even knowing that a Panzerschreck any second will penetrate his thin armor....

A wild FFFFFFFFFUUU appears!

The Panzerschreck has not been loaded before moving out of the deployment area!

Load! Load! Load!

(Here I did not have time for Screenshots)

The End. Another day, another hunt.

Bonus screenshots!

This is right after, I advanced to the next objective and flanked some Allied infantry. Here are my first two.

I got about 5 or 6 kills before they outnumbered me and flanked my little defence position consisting of sandbags only.

A recent kill and a new Allied light reconnaissance vehicle behind him. Too bad a grenade came from the very same direction after this screenshot was taken. I did not make it.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: 28-01-2012, 12:01:36 »
Damn, I have to play Darkest Hour again. Haven't played it for a while now, since FH2 takes too much time, but I will hop on a server soon. Hill 400 is one of my favorite maps btw. Playing on German side is so much fun. And the fog and the athmosphere is phenomenal. Sadly they will stop development for DH and ship to a new engine.  :(