Author Topic: Team Canada forum  (Read 9442 times)

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
    • MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE
Team Canada forum
« on: 03-06-2009, 01:06:06 »
First up on the list:
We'll be having the training using the 130th Vent(info posted below) and public server(very easy to find just clear server filters and type in 1 and possibly 3 and you'll be sure to see it) so I'd like to see you in there 10-15 minutes in advance. Those who show up will be given priority to play in the game unless they have prior or more important commitments

I NEED A ROLL CALL FOR WHO CAN MAKE IT AND IF NOT WHY.

I know a few of you already and have seen you in game and I'm not so worried about you, tiemann(obviously), sheik, vic fontaine and I think I've seen sex bomb around being mischievous. Anyway this training will be to assess our players see who's the strongest and if numbers allow, who should be in reserve.
Attention all team Canada Members. I propose a meeting and mini practice on SATURDAY at 2:00 pm mountain time on the 130.Pz Ventrillo and server, if this does not work for you speak up now.

Vent info:
ip-69.12.30.144
port-2366

So our team is

Teamname: not going to be Red Hot Lead, are you kidding me.
Team Captain:
Player 1: [130.Pz]S.Tiemann
Player 2: [130.Pz]A.Aussen
Player 3: [F|H] Hawk_345
Player 4: [F|H] BlackHawk
Player 5: Sheikyerbouti
Player 6: Latreille
Player 7: CBC
Player 8: [QPS]_Sex_Bomb
Player 9: mikey64
Player 10:Kyle
Res 1: vic_fontaine_2
Res 2:Lionsdale
Res 3: Ahoskova
Res 4:Drehg
Res 5:LSchroll

*On a side note let's find a good team name or slogan, for example:
-the original storm troopers
or- your mother's a beaver whom I took out to a fine steak dinner and made love to then never called again. Whatever, the first suggestion is real though. :P
« Last Edit: 03-06-2009, 04:06:36 by Coca-Cola »
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
Re: Team Canada forum
« Reply #1 on: 03-06-2009, 03:06:59 »
Surely with 16 views, some of you must be on the team...I've seen Tiemann roaming the forums so I'll count him as active but I need responses.
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03-06-2009, 03:06:27 »
 I still like Puck U., and Toque-hair, but how about "Blame Canada"
because that's what they will do when our collaborative defence overwhelms the puny advances of a tired and old Uncle Sam of a team.

Upon the prompt annexation of the state of Maine, I propose that we make advances for the White House (not to burn it down as our glorious ancestors once did, instead we just want to go and admire the new vegetable garden and see if we can spot a 'black shadow' in one of the windows, "was it him?" :o)

As for all you Europeans who think you have uber teams, well have I got news for you. Your pacifist National policies have created in you a false sense of security that our Canadian multiculturalism will overwhelm. You will see us everywhere, but you will be too afraid to pull the trigger because your Nanny-state of a country taught you in 'Kindah- gahten' that it is 'verboten to pullen zee triggah'. :P

For you Dutchies, we will have a present of a Kubelwagen that will come bearing down the road right for you. Please just run up and "ask for your one time gift of a carbumper to the face". (limited time offer only, subject to quantities of road vehicles ;D)

I must confess I am afraid of the unknown, but to all you opposing team members snooping in here for information, I have only one thing to leave you with...

"Expect anything and everything in the map to explode, plain and simple, as long as I am on the map you better make sure you have a minesweeper at all times."  (hehe, rubs hands with glee)
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Lionsdale

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03-06-2009, 03:06:15 »
im taking that last res spot, what about for a team name "The Peacemakers" lol stormtroopers sounds good what about " The Beavers "

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03-06-2009, 04:06:31 »
anything to do with Beavers is bullcrap, they are rodents with really big tails.

IMO we have a good lineup of players and it should be interesting to see how we fare overall.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03-06-2009, 04:06:26 »
Good to see you guys here, now wear your flags!

Offline latreille

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03-06-2009, 04:06:45 »
sorry Sheikyerbouti but ''puck u'' is totally out of question for me. this is such a big country that we can find something that represent us!
i found this on google: The 3rd Canadian division was given the nickname by Montgomery. The Scheldt was fought in land almost entirely under sea level This division was given the nickname "The Water Rats" after the Scheldt campaign.
small research... 5min, lets see what we can do!

Offline Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03-06-2009, 05:06:24 »
Our team name should be ...I'd rather be playing hockey

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #8 on: 03-06-2009, 05:06:59 »
Yes i am here and ill wear the silly avatar i guess :P

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #9 on: 03-06-2009, 09:06:19 »
I still like Puck U., and Toque-hair, but how about "Blame Canada"
because that's what they will do when our collaborative defence overwhelms the puny advances of a tired and old Uncle Sam of a team.

Upon the prompt annexation of the state of Maine, I propose that we make advances for the White House (not to burn it down as our glorious ancestors once did, instead we just want to go and admire the new vegetable garden and see if we can spot a 'black shadow' in one of the windows, "was it him?" :o)

As for all you Europeans who think you have uber teams, well have I got news for you. Your pacifist National policies have created in you a false sense of security that our Canadian multiculturalism will overwhelm. You will see us everywhere, but you will be too afraid to pull the trigger because your Nanny-state of a country taught you in 'Kindah- gahten' that it is 'verboten to pullen zee triggah'. :P

For you Dutchies, we will have a present of a Kubelwagen that will come bearing down the road right for you. Please just run up and "ask for your one time gift of a carbumper to the face". (limited time offer only, subject to quantities of road vehicles ;D)

I must confess I am afraid of the unknown, but to all you opposing team members snooping in here for information, I have only one thing to leave you with...

"Expect anything and everything in the map to explode, plain and simple, as long as I am on the map you better make sure you have a minesweeper at all times."  (hehe, rubs hands with glee)
As speaking for the Dutch I must say we feel honoured to be the only ones offered such a great offer. Thanks Canada. <leaves suitcase with explosives behind>
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03-06-2009, 10:06:11 »
Well if the Dutch and Canadians meet, well see who has the best chance of winning and let that team win, especially if it'll be against the Germans. :)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #11 on: 03-06-2009, 10:06:09 »
You don't stand a change. Use some of your French heritage, French-Canadians, and surrender instantly  ;D
Just kidding ofcourse, with Tiemann on the Stuka we are fucked.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline [QPS]_Sex_Bomb

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03-06-2009, 21:06:08 »
I confirm my presence this SATURDAY at 12:00PM EST (2:00PM MST)

Seeya

SB

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #13 on: 03-06-2009, 23:06:25 »
You don't stand a change. Use some of your French heritage, French-Canadians, and surrender instantly  ;D
Just kidding ofcourse, with Tiemann on the Stuka we are fucked.
Im a bit out of practice but, im sure ill be able to deliver you a nice 500kg airmail present come gametime. ;D

Offline Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04-06-2009, 08:06:54 »
I confirm my presence this SATURDAY at 12:00PM EST (2:00PM MST)

Seeya

SB
i think it's 4pm(EST) saturday bud
« Last Edit: 04-06-2009, 08:06:20 by Kyle »