Author Topic: Battlefield 2 + Patch 1.5 +Forgotten hope 2.4 torrent download  (Read 6229 times)

Offline mavrozz

• View Profile
hy i tried to play forgotten hope but every time when i tried to install bf 2 and then forgotten hope every time appears an error , please if you can to do a full instalation of battlefield 2 with patch + forgotten hope thx alot

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
hy as the info given is a bit vague i m unsure what the mistake might be so plz check this thread for mistakes you might have made during installation process hope this helps

>>>>>>>A guide to installing Forgotten Hope 2<<<<<<<

« Last Edit: 26-02-2012, 00:02:50 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline mavrozz

• View Profile
i installed battlefield 2 but when i tried to instal patch 1.41 after instal doesnt let me to play the game ii tried to enter in game but when i enter it stay 2 seconds black screen and then crash to dekstop without an error (sorry for my bad english) i want if it can a torrent with full game.. i want to play this game about 4 mounths ago

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
Notice how the thread title says BF2 patch 1.5? Install that and it'll work.
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline ayub101

• View Profile
ive downloaded alot of stuff and when i try to play it wont let me do anything no black screen or the game does not pop up so if you can give me some links to make it work plz do!!!

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Question is, what did you do? Did you install everything in the correct order?

BF2 -> BF2's Patches up to v1.51 -> FH2.4
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline mavrozz

• View Profile
yes i have instaled the game patch 1.4 and then 1.5 and then forgotten hope 2.4 but is useless
 i need bf2 original ?? couse i have the cracked version

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
You might just have discovered the problem ::)

Offline Khaine

• View Profile
What's your GPU ?

Offline mavrozz

• View Profile
i have a decent pc isnt that the problem processor 2.66 intel dual core  gpu nvidia gforce gts 250 1024 mb 256 bit 4gb ram i cant play this mod becouse of my game becouse i have the cracked version please answer me

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
i have a decent pc isnt that the problem processor 2.66 intel dual core  gpu nvidia gforce gts 250 1024 mb 256 bit 4gb ram i cant play this mod becouse of my game becouse i have the cracked version please answer me

SP should still work I believe... Maybe try updating your drivers?
Else... Get a new crack/legal version and see if it works.  ???
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline mavrozz

• View Profile
so the problem might be my cracked version so  if i  want to play FH2 i must have the original bf 2 ?

Offline TASSER

• View Profile
It certainly would seem that way. Honestly not the worst problem, you can get BF2 real cheap online these days. Good luck!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! –ping       <3

Offline mavrozz

• View Profile
tx alot  and finaly my last question i forggot about this it is worth to buy bf 2 i mean there are many servers on FH 2 ? tx for helping me :D

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
It is worth it, don't worry. You got like 1-2 servers with enough people to play with. So if you want to play you can, there are always enough people on a server. Sometimes at prime time you have to wait for a slot even. There are a lot of different mods and you can play the original Bf2 aswell if you like (you won't like to play it anymore when you once played FH2 though) You also get Bf 2 for very few money and get a lot from it. Buy it :)