Author Topic: Something helpful for the new players!  (Read 736 times)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Something helpful for the new players!
« on: 25-07-2011, 15:07:26 »
As we know, FH2 is now experiencing a huge influx of new players after 2.4 release. I almost everyday meet someone new on the servers who don't know exactly how to do some things and got few questions. It's really nice to see you guys but in many cases there is no time to help you and type answers on the ingame chat in the heat of battle. My suggestion is to remove the basic training videos from MEDIA -> VIEDO subsection and add them straight to the main page under the GENERAL section in tab called "BASIC TRAINING" or something to attract more attention. I can bet that most of new players haven't seen basic training videos yet and they are still very helpfull even if they are a little outdated. Also many new players even if they visit main page do not look on videos subsection because they probably already seen tons of them on youtube. Another thing is that the new players still more often visit main page than this forum so it would be nice to make a post about those training videos there if you like my idea...

For those who haven't seen Forgotten Hope 2 Basic Training:
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=6301.msg111222#msg111222

cheers!

Offline DannyNickelov

• Freedom isn't freedom without fighting for it.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Something helpful for the new players!
« Reply #1 on: 05-08-2011, 10:08:17 »
Good idea.