Author Topic: FHSW News:  (Read 18258 times)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: FHSW News:
« Reply #30 on: 02-10-2011, 00:10:12 »
5. He lives in Africa.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02-10-2011, 01:10:39 »
Ditto.
Thank you.

Thanks to Jan I have a solution to my problem.

I didn't see any servers up though... Or is it just me? Not even for BF42v

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02-10-2011, 10:10:25 »
I'm afraid it's only you - I've just checked my server view in game and I saw: 3 (empty) servers for FHSW, 7 servers for FH1 (with 23 players on pixel), 5 servers for bg (8 players) and about 40 servers for vbf with 672 players online according to the server browser...  ???

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02-10-2011, 11:10:03 »
Ok, I applied your solution and I can now see them now. Mostly BF42 vanilla, but it seems more FHSW with people than FH Vanilla.

Still, the future looks bright  :D

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02-10-2011, 11:10:37 »
yeah, PrinceUmeboshi server is always 64/64 in afternoon japaneese time. Problem is that I have 350+ ping on that thing, and they have high ping autokick on  :-[

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03-10-2011, 23:10:43 »
Ok, I applied your solution and I can now see them now. Mostly BF42 vanilla, but it seems more FHSW with people than FH Vanilla.

Still, the future looks bright  :D

FHSW is (totally) superior to FH vanilla (because simply they got more stuffs, more animations, better effects, more maps, the F|H tournament maps for example), I don't see any point playing FH vanilla (it is not more realistic than FHSW) unless FHSW is too demanding for your machine...

I don't have bf42 installed and probably I'll be too busy to join the event, good luck hunting down the kamikaze Yamato people!
« Last Edit: 03-10-2011, 23:10:46 by General_Henry »

Offline Stefan1990

• View Profile
    • http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/?lr2L_M
« Reply #36 on: 09-10-2011, 14:10:43 »
hello guys! i want to remember for our fhsw map event! http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/

cya on the battlefield!

Offline Easy Eight

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 04-12-2011, 18:12:03 »
News! :D
T-28 + multiple (rare) variants

Japanese: http://wbmuse.blog89.fc2.com/blog-entry-174.html
English: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/publ/2011_12_04_t_28_and_variants_for_fhsw_0_5/1-1-0-12

It would be a nice tank for FH2 as well. ;)

Offline Daisuke Jigen

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05-12-2011, 21:12:54 »
The T28/85 is scary; it's like the T34/85's deformed, ugly cousin.

Are some of those screenshots taken on the old Hailar map from FH 0.5? I'd recognize that day-glo Super Mario grass anywhere...

Offline Easy Eight

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 07-12-2011, 11:12:09 »
I'm sorry, I don't know on which maps they took the screenshots. The background of the shots with the T-28, T-28E and T-28/85 looks a lot like "Battle of Orel". For the other ones I have no idea. But I know that the map "Hailar" hasn't been added to the mod yet. I can't even find it in FH 0.7.  ???

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09-12-2011, 08:12:07 »
Downloaded but im so lost, what are this Maptweak things for?

I heard theres a Sound pack but it requires specific Maptweaks, thats weird.

And i really hope someone jumps in and starts making some MP maps playable on Coop, really sucks to have less maps on each release, they've taken Iwo Day 1!!! IT WAS EPIC.

Offline Easy Eight

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 09-12-2011, 15:12:05 »
Downloaded but im so lost, what are this Maptweak things for?
The main purpose of these packs is to alter the balance on unfair maps. They achieve this mostly by changing vehicle spawns or moving flags. The more interesting aspect of the tweak packs is, that they sometimes add new vehicles and gameplay mechanics for testing purposes e. g. tracers for every tank, ship and at gun. Another interesting thing is the addition of angled damage on some maps. Shells bounce off your tank when they hit the armor in an acute angle (don't know if that's the right word).

I heard theres a Sound pack but it requires specific Maptweaks, thats weird.
Yes, there is a sound&texture pack but it doesn't require you to install anything but FHSW. It also works with the Tweak packs. I recommend this pack because everything sounds amazing with it. I couldn't play without it anymore. :D

Just listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cf5jprOhqU#t=13m28s

And i really hope someone jumps in and starts making some MP maps playable on Coop, really sucks to have less maps on each release, they've taken Iwo Day 1!!! IT WAS EPIC.
Sadly they won't make any coop maps in the near future because they still have a full server every day. So they put all their effort into new mp stuff. The FHSW community outside of Japan is too small, so it's not likely that anyone else will create coop support.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 09-12-2011, 17:12:30 »
That battle is so intense, i dont know how this mod has a small playerbase (Outside japan of course).

ITS SO EPIC, i used to play it with some FHT guys on an Euro Server, both Kikusui maps are awesome, especially the Day 2 one, full Betty + Zero attacking the US warships, me flying the human torpedo thingy at the highest speed possible, nearly touching the water, tracers and explosions around me, looking up and seeing the Betty rushing for the Carrier getting owned by AA, that man, is just priceless.

Do you have a link for that pack man? Because i think im downloading the wrong one:

S&T 110831 around 1.3GB

We really need to play this, i will join the next event.

Offline Easy Eight

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 09-12-2011, 18:12:49 »
That's the latest S&T pack, so you're downloading the right one. It contains background music for some maps, you might wanna sort that out. :P (simply don't copy the folder 'music' into your FHSW folder)

Next event is on the upcoming Saturday + Sunday 7 pm CET, I made a thread about it on the tournament section of the forum.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09-12-2011, 18:12:58 »
They've uploaded it to two terrible servers.

One doesnt even work (404 error) and the other one only downloads 500mb of 1.3GB, you have to pay for more

:|