Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront - E3 2015  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Battlefront - E3 2015
« Reply #30 on: 30-11-2015, 01:11:14 »
While I agree Angry Joe can be quite obnoxious at times with his style, but he does make his points and a lot of people, including myself, agree with most of what he rants about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Malmvi6GwDA

And is anyone surprised that EA/DICE fucked this up? Nobody.

So glad I didnt buy into this shit in the first place.

Online Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Battlefront - E3 2015
« Reply #31 on: 30-11-2015, 03:11:36 »
I, on the other hand, am loving this game ;). The graphics, sounds, everything is top notch. I'm not even a huge star wars fan but this game is so well done it's making me become one (that + the hype around Force Awakens :P)

I've really only had a few problems with the game. At the start I had to hunt around the internet for a driver problem my laptop was having, but that was the only major problem. I've had no disconnects, crashes, lag issues etc... the game has run amazingly.

I think the only thing I'd like to see is a bit more in-depth server browser and more content. Obviously the DLC will come out, but it seems like they could've done with A LOT more content considering the scope of the Star Wars universe.

Overall tho, I've been having a blast. If you have a few ppl in your group it makes it even better. I got what I expected from it :)