Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 250325 times)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #180 on: 20-05-2009, 21:05:57 »
If you come up on our Venty sometimes you can see that some people actually play that mod, those guys hanging around in the Project Reality channel. I never see Aussen there when I want to see him there..
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
    • MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE
« Reply #181 on: 21-05-2009, 05:05:51 »
Yeah I forgot if we won or lost, but overall they weren't that great.  I find that you can never get a good score in PR while working in a squad no matter how good unless possibly you have a great medic(s). That score was made out of ambushed tanks, APCs, transport trucks and even squads in uncontested areas where they're a lot more relaxed and prone to bunching. I think that it was during that round that I took out 5 members out of 6 of a squad with a LAT including their rally, leaving the last guy running for a ditch. I have the best of times on Qwai. ;D

Aussen where do you play? I like that map... and PR, maybe we can play sometime   ;).
I usually always play on Gib since they have a server in Seattle and I get a ping of 32 but I'd also play on the Chicago servers, I believe there are quite a few, for other people's sake. It'd be nice to make a little ambush squad on Qwai with HAT, LAT and Combat engi kits. So you two just tell me when you want to play and I'll make the effort.
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #182 on: 21-05-2009, 05:05:44 »
Yeah I forgot if we won or lost, but overall they weren't that great.  I find that you can never get a good score in PR while working in a squad no matter how good unless possibly you have a great medic(s). That score was made out of ambushed tanks, APCs, transport trucks and even squads in uncontested areas where they're a lot more relaxed and prone to bunching. I think that it was during that round that I took out 5 members out of 6 of a squad with a LAT including their rally, leaving the last guy running for a ditch. I have the best of times on Qwai. ;D

Aussen where do you play? I like that map... and PR, maybe we can play sometime   ;).

I usually always play on Gib since they have a server in Seattle and I get a ping of 32 but I'd also play on the Chicago servers, I believe there are quite a few, for other people's sake. It'd be nice to make a little ambush squad on Qwai with HAT, LAT and Combat engi kits. So you two just tell me when you want to play and I'll make the effort.
count me in if on weekends ;D

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 21-05-2009, 10:05:35 »
I can get another guy, his name is T.Berg and hes Dutch, we play PR together and we are on Vent if we play, we could make an addition to your squad. Though I horribly suck at PR except if I manage to capture a marksman rifle.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 21-05-2009, 21:05:51 »

Yeah I've played on Gib many a time.

It'd be awesome if tomorrow night we can get on, and even get Lainer in on it.

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 21-05-2009, 21:05:30 »
Sure what time in PST or EST?
MY CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING SITE: http://andersgarvin.wix.com/portfolio#!home/mainPage

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 21-05-2009, 21:05:07 »
8:00ish eastern? If thats good for you.

I may be a few minutes late, but if you'd rather later in night, thats fine to.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 21-05-2009, 22:05:10 »
<looks around corner> If it's the right time, can 2 Dutchies join?

Usually we play 4 EST right? Thats around 8 PM for me so 8 EST will be too late or to early since it's already morning then.. Anyways, I can be wrong, correct me if I am, I want to join lol.

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 21-05-2009, 22:05:30 »
<looks around corner> If it's the right time, can 2 Dutchies join?

Usually we play 4 EST right? Thats around 8 PM for me so 8 EST will be too late or to early since it's already morning then.. Anyways, I can be wrong, correct me if I am, I want to join lol.

That would only be like midnight for you then if we played at 8:00, can't you stay up late? Its friday after all!  ;)

I get done with schoool around like 3:00 Eastern, and then I have to work for a few hours...

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 21-05-2009, 23:05:10 »
Not everyone is off after friday. It's working everyday after all!  ;)
Tomorrow I have to start at 8:30 in the morning and saturday at 10:30 in the morning so I'll wait till you guys play in the afternoon sometimes.

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 21-05-2009, 23:05:34 »
We could play tomorrow night and then again saturday afternoon so you and other Euro players can play.

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #191 on: 21-05-2009, 23:05:41 »
We could play tomorrow night and then again saturday afternoon so you and other Euro players can play.
sounds good to me

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 23-05-2009, 17:05:29 »
ok well I'll be around for the afternoon so if you want to play, get on the 130th vent and we'll setup a squad in game.

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 23-05-2009, 19:05:10 »
I'm in vent now (PR channel). I'll stay in it for the afternoon and wait for you (and hopefully others!) to join.

I may not be around the whole time, well see...

Offline Coca-Cola

• [130.Pz.]A.Aasen
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 23-05-2009, 20:05:13 »
I'm there now so join in if you want.