Author Topic: FH2 Last Update and Custom Maps Pack, problem.  (Read 1417 times)

Offline CerealKiller

• View Profile
FH2 Last Update and Custom Maps Pack, problem.
« on: 17-05-2016, 00:05:20 »
1)I know, not all maps works in Singleplayer (it's a really bad thing), but in some topics i see guys are saying there are new maps, the Eastern Front, they are new maps aviable in Singleplayer but i only see something like 1/2 new Maps in SP menu.

2)I saw the Custom Maps Pack have too many wonderfull maps, now, i really really needs to play these maps in singleplayer because i'm making a WW1-WW2 Project and i'm basically using all the mods and games are existing to complete my project.
My project is an union with CoD1/2/3/5+Expansions, BF2: FH/ww2/Another Mod for EasternFront, BF1942, Red Orchestra 1/2+ Mods, and other games/mods.

The problem and question is, i Know exist  the BF2 Editor and i know it's possible to convert the conquest maps to Coop/SP maps using that.
There is a link i've ever seen of the SP version of the Custom Maps Pack or something like this?
If is not, can you link me a decent tutorial for making a working SP/Coop version of these maps? I'm patient and i learn really fast but i need the right Tutorials.

PS: Can you explain me why, the only conquest maps, have in "GameModes" folder, the SP folder?

Thank you in advance.

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Re: FH2 Last Update and Custom Maps Pack, problem.
« Reply #1 on: 16-09-2016, 20:09:14 »
It's old but its an old problem if its what I think it is. In the Multiplayer menu you have to select the drop down list and select "Coop" again even if its already selected. This will bring up the correct levels. Don't know why this old bug has never been fixed.