Author Topic: Anti-tank rocket launcher  (Read 1460 times)

Offline DmitryPetrenko

• View Profile
Anti-tank rocket launcher
« on: 10-01-2017, 15:01:44 »
Hi guys I have a question about the anti-tank rockets (like Panzerfaust and PIAT): How to change the distance to shoot in the iron sights. Thanks and до свидания!

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-tank rocket launcher
« Reply #1 on: 10-01-2017, 17:01:52 »
Hi guys I have a question about the anti-tank rockets (like Panzerfaust and PIAT): How to change the distance to shoot in the iron sights. Thanks and до свидания!
Aim a little bit higher than you normally would. And the Piat has sights that are marked "50m", "100m", and "150m". If you need a Russian translation: Цель немного выше, чем обычно. И у Пиата есть радикали, которые помечены "50", "100 м", и "150м".
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-01-2017, 18:01:13 »
You cannot set iron sights in these, you just have to aim higher to shoot further, it's pretty intuitive and you just need to practice. Keep in mind, they are both very primitive wepaons, especially panzerfausts which effective range is extremely limited anyway. For example, panzerfaust 30 has a range of 30m, Panzerfaust 60's range is 60m and it's 100 meters for Panzerfaust 100, hence the name. It's a bit easier with PIAT, it has the iron sights set for different ranges, like mentioned above, you just aim through one of them to hit your target.

Offline DmitryPetrenko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-01-2017, 21:01:02 »
Thanks friends.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11-01-2017, 08:01:11 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)