Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25729 times)

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #405 on: 19-06-2010, 00:06:55 »
I have no idea about how many military campaigns UK have been in, but in the 20th century i guess america have been in more. And after ww2 its no doubt america have been in more.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 19-06-2010, 02:06:55 »
I have no idea about how many military campaigns UK have been in, but in the 20th century i guess america have been in more. And after ww2 its no doubt america have been in more.

Here's an answer for your second question.

And an answer for your first.

Cause being a "superpower" excuses everything !

oh yeah dont forget to compare to the roman empire!

Very well Stefan, I wasn't planning on bringing this up but your broad-brush country bashing leaves me with no other choice
« Last Edit: 19-06-2010, 02:06:16 by [WDW]Megaraptor »

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 19-06-2010, 02:06:42 »

Here's an answer for your second question.

And an answer for your first.

Cause being a "superpower" excuses everything !

oh yeah dont forget to compare to the roman empire!

Very well Stefan, I wasn't planning on bringing this up but your broad-brush country bashing leaves me with no other choice

its cause you are anti european!
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #408 on: 19-06-2010, 02:06:40 »
We are not anti-european, we are anti-you :-*

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 19-06-2010, 03:06:16 »
ok thats it i wont post anymore cause you guys dont think logical and im the victim of your bullying

bye
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 19-06-2010, 05:06:39 »
ok thats it i wont post anymore cause you guys dont think logical and im the victim of your bullying

bye
This guy is a comedian... I know it!

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 19-06-2010, 15:06:06 »
Let's return to the topic at hand, shall we?

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 19-06-2010, 17:06:29 »
Let's return to the topic at hand, shall we?
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 20-06-2010, 00:06:04 »
Ugh, so much for subtile hints/requests.
*deletes some OffTopic  posts*

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 20-06-2010, 05:06:17 »
Here's a nice video summary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4lspU3_RXM&feature=player_embedded

thank you raptor, i trust israelian channel to give me an idea what happened!

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #416 on: 20-06-2010, 05:06:22 »
Here's a nice video summary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4lspU3_RXM&feature=player_embedded

thank you raptor, i trust israelian channel to give me an idea what happened!

I thought you left this thread?   ;D

Nah just kidding Stefan.  I like to keep both sides of a debate open even if one is just all heart no brains.

http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 20-06-2010, 05:06:53 »
All the info there was about the incident got out within 48 hours, and i read/watched all of it, i dont know why i need to view an edited video from a media channel that picks side and gives their opinion hoping to change your mind ( propaganda ).

My offer still stands to the Israelian gouvernment, if you really think you acted in a perfectly right way during this incident, then release all the footage you have from beginning to start unedited if it proves what you said happened, same for the confiscated footage of the media onboard.

Cause the facts and eye wittness accounts do not speak in your favor.

the truth shall set you free.

Offline Admiral Donutz

• Global Moderator
  • Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 20-06-2010, 12:06:07 »
All the info there was about the incident got out within 48 hours, and i read/watched all of it, i dont know why i need to view an edited video from a media channel that picks side and gives their opinion hoping to change your mind ( propaganda ).

My offer still stands to the Israelian gouvernment, if you really think you acted in a perfectly right way during this incident, then release all the footage you have from beginning to start unedited if it proves what you said happened, same for the confiscated footage of the media onboard.

Cause the facts and eye wittness accounts do not speak in your favor.

the truth shall set you free.
Lol, yeah I love the irony of that video with the "the truth" and all. And I too am still waiting for what must me tens of hours of video footage from all those cameras used by both the convoy and Isrealy forces.

The most obvious flaws in that "truth" video:
- It doesn't mention UN reports on how much goods really are required for the Gaza population, instead it mentions that they deliver X amount of tons of goods which sounds sort of impressive untill you would read UN reports on how many tons are truely needed.
- It suggests that all (aid) goods are allowed in, it doesn't mention the rather extensive list of banned items. Instead it suggests it only filters out dangerous items such as weapons (and concrete... and wood and...  ::) ).
- The radio communication between the vessels only copies offensive replies such as "go back to Auschwitz" and not the replies such as by that woman who calmely explained that they meant no harm and are heading to Gaza port, with permission of the Gaza authorities, to deliver aid goods.
- Starting the report of want went on during the boarding mission at the stage were some soldiers were dropped on the deck and then assaulted with metal pipes (mostly) and (some?) knives by what seams to be a dozen or so people out of the many many people onboard.  It would be nice to start out with them firing paintball (and rubber?) bullets at the ship shortly before boarding the ship. Then show the footage of the soldiers being assaulted, followed by how the soldiers responded.  Giving a brief overview on how people on both sides got (heavily) injured or killed etc.  to leave it up to the viewer to determine what reaction (by whom) was understandable or out of proportion. 
« Last Edit: 20-06-2010, 12:06:31 by Admiral Donutz »

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 24-06-2010, 21:06:50 »
Some of you probably heard about this game before and played it, but for those who did not, here is a link. Try to make the dreams of there people come true, i am sure you can do it :)

http://www.spg.org.il/

Also, Israel has restarted its colonisation process of Palestinian territory again after a 10 month stop 'ordered' by the us. Expect more to happen when it ends on the 26th.

Also, in the annexed east Jerusalem 22 Palestinian houses are being demolished to build Israeli shops, art galleries, restaurants and a community centre.

*sigh* what a nice gesture of Israel to get peace, demolition more Palestinian houses and take more territory. That strategy will definatly work. Especially when you don't want peace but just theire land.