Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 308257 times)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #240 on: 01-04-2012, 21:04:28 »
And what are you charing if you do CPS too?
So that's why you shot me today in FH...
I only hurt you out of reflex. Lightning however seems to have a grudge against Pyjama Sharks.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 01-04-2012, 21:04:30 »
And what are you charing if you do CPS too?
So that's why you shot me today in FH...
I only hurt you out of reflex. Lightning however seems to have a grudge against Pyjama Sharks.
That's true, it's not every day you get teamkilled by a bazooka.

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 01-04-2012, 22:04:11 »
Those rockets go everywhere. They have a mind of their own!

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 03-04-2012, 01:04:51 »
The trading card post wasn't that bad, that it would have required deletion. I had a serious laugh. Though the design was pretty ugly. My favourite is still the StG44 ZF.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 03-04-2012, 19:04:05 »
The trading card post wasn't that bad, that it would have required deletion. I had a serious laugh. Though the design was pretty ugly. My favourite is still the StG44 ZF.

Well, the StG44ZF is nice, but I somehow always feel that I neither have a real cq-auto rifle nor a full scale long distance sniper rifle...

And Fuchsy, you sneaky little bastard, I was right about the hslan server rules:

1. Dont attack or enter uncapturable mainbases!
Only planes are excepted from this rule.
Temporary pushmap-uncaps are NOT considered as uncapturable mainbases.

So you see, I was fully authorized to run people over at the british airport in Mersah Matruh with our Kübelwagen.  :)

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 03-04-2012, 21:04:44 »
For some reason I have yet to actually break into really posting in this new version of Unite and Revolt.  What gives people?

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 03-04-2012, 22:04:46 »
So, i have my fist night shift coming up next week, i have to work from 10 till 6, i will get home with some luck at 8 in the morning, anybody got some ProTips?

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 03-04-2012, 22:04:56 »
So, i have my fist night shift coming up next week, i have to work from 10 till 6, i will get home with some luck at 8 in the morning, anybody got some ProTips?
Lubricants, remember to use lubricants.

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 03-04-2012, 22:04:22 »
http://www.varusteleka.com/product/food-and-drink/scho-ka-kola-100-g-tin-can/_35P0SWIVD

You're welcome.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 03-04-2012, 22:04:11 »
http://www.varusteleka.com/product/food-and-drink/scho-ka-kola-100-g-tin-can/_35P0SWIVD

You're welcome.

These are actually quite tasty. Even without considering how stylish they are, in a retro kind of way.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #250 on: 03-04-2012, 22:04:33 »

Well, the StG44ZF is nice, but I somehow always feel that I neither have a real cq-auto rifle nor a full scale long distance sniper rifle...

And Fuchsy, you sneaky little bastard, I was right about the hslan server rules:

1. Dont attack or enter uncapturable mainbases!
Only planes are excepted from this rule.
Temporary pushmap-uncaps are NOT considered as uncapturable mainbases.

So you see, I was fully authorized to run people over at the british airport in Mersah Matruh with our Kübelwagen.  :)

I said I had doubts! And it was Alam Halfa. And I greatly enjoyed the cruising rides along unsuspecting uncivilized Brits.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 04-04-2012, 00:04:56 »

Never been there but i bet some form of pain relieves could be an option?
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 04-04-2012, 00:04:43 »

Keep a regular sleeping schedule.
Do not eat a full meal during the shift, it is alright to snack but keep most of your food intake to your regular daytime schedule.
Coffee will help somewhat but nothing beats a good pillow session, besides you will get fierce indigestion if you drink too much.
You are in a unionized workplace so don't be afraid to tell your supervisor if you have any concerns that being over-tired will affect your work productivity or personal safety.

IF (big IF) you are allowed to, a quick nap will make all the difference in the world. The last time that I worked graveyards was in a hotel (a grocery store also but rarely) and we could always crash in a spare room or the break room but we were only allowed to nap during our lunch break. Personally, i found a 20 minute snooze worked wonders.

@ Mudra, I bet you would post here more often if someone was talking about side-buttoned pants and Chef Boyardee's.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 04-04-2012, 00:04:51 »

Lets have a deal. I stay awake all night and do the job for you. Easy task. Will you get up at 8 o'clock in the morning for me in return?
Just because that is my biggest problem.
« Last Edit: 04-04-2012, 00:04:56 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #254 on: 04-04-2012, 01:04:51 »
So I've been helping at the primary school my Mum works at, carting stuff out of the old building into the (yet to be finished) new building.  I never realised just how much crap is needed to teach kids how to talk (the school has a large special needs unit).  When I found out that the mountain of stuff that had taken 3 of us 4 hours to cart across was used by 10 kids and 2 staff on half days only, I raged.  Mind you, I've not seen what the larger classes need bringing over yet.  Could be much worse.