Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 306728 times)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #120 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:00 »
Now now, they are not that bad, i know some nice Jehovah witnesses, they are nice people to be honest. Just don't mention religion.

Biiviz

« Reply #121 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:28 »
Now now, they are not that bad, i know some nice Jehovah witnesses, they are nice people to be honest. Just don't mention religion.

I was polite towards the JW. I was referring to the gypsies in the second half of my post.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:26 »
Oh that's quite thin ice to racism there...
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:34 »
When i was a kid, a man knocked on our door and when i opened he fell on his knees, jabbering in a foreign language and startet crying while pointing on the picture of a litle girl. I was so shocked that i gave him 1 euro..when he left i watched him through the window and saw that he pulled out a brend new phone and startet talking, clearly not being sad or desperate or whatever. What a scam..

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:51 »
There is a difference between people begging for money and people trying to help you (in their eyes)

I never give money to beggars. 95% are scammers.

Biiviz

« Reply #125 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:08 »

I'm not referring to all gypsies, only the ones who come to your door. They are the ones who made stealing raids through the country during the 70's, 80's, 90's. You think they are hated all over Europe for no reason whatsoever?

Fortunately, in at least Helsinki an ever increasing percentage of them are starting to go to schools and getting an education, saving them from a life of... questionable choices.
« Last Edit: 21-03-2012, 15:03:27 by Biiviz »

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:01 »
Last group of burgles here that where caught where Romanian, land of the gypsies, coincidence? I think not!

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:55 »

I'm not referring to all gypsies, only the ones who come to your door. They are the ones who made stealing raids through the country during the 70's, 80's, 90's. You think they are hated all over Europe for no reason whatsoever?
Yap, once had few on our door selling some gloves or something. We didn't buy anything and as they were walking to their car, one of them disappeared into our carage. My dad drove them away and next morning we noticed that 'someone' had stolen our broken lawnmower from carage (only thing not behind locked door)  ;D ;D

Biiviz

« Reply #128 on: 21-03-2012, 15:03:42 »
They stole jewelery from my parents, tools from our neighbors, and emptied a friend's safe.  ::)

Heh, my mom told me that at her work whenever it got known that gypsies were in town, the employees were allowed to go home to make sure their doors were locked and nothing was left outside. Wonder why...
« Last Edit: 21-03-2012, 16:03:53 by Biiviz »

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 21-03-2012, 16:03:11 »
Well Romania is a piss poor country. Wonder why the people there rely on theft?  ::)
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 21-03-2012, 16:03:05 »
Romani != Romanians.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 21-03-2012, 16:03:10 »
They are everywhere. I know one, he is very reserved about it when not selling. But when you display a bit of mental weakness (such as complaining about life), you're in for their religious conversation.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 21-03-2012, 18:03:04 »
Happy to have never encountered crazy ass gypsies here in CA.

I'm tired of all the Mormons/Jehovah's Witnesses coming by.
Once had one comeby, I made the mistake of opening the door and he immedietly tried to get into the doorway all the while spouting about jesus. I stepped in his way and gave 'im a cold look and told him I wasn't interested.

Closed the door, walked into the kitchen and stepdad saw him pissing in the little courtyard we have. The guy is now in prison :)

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #133 on: 21-03-2012, 18:03:06 »
+1, they might be annoying as fuck when they try to sell God at your doorstep, when they don't wear their non-fancy clothing they are really nice people. Got a JW girl in my class. Very nice girl and acts like everyone else except that she almost never swears. And she got a huge rack.

Also, the JW HQ here is settled in a special building in the city nearby. My mom used to work at the city district and handled all things regarding buildings etc. so she also knew all the rules and regulations the JW's had to follow so they could reside in that building. One of those rules was that if someone said they didn't want the JW's to come back they had to put their names on a list and never come back to that house. So once they visited us my mother told them to put our house on the list as she wasn't interested. Couple of weeks later they did came back and my mother asked them if they wanted to stay in that building because if they didn't she would call her boss and the deal would be terminated. They never returned.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Flyboy1942

• AKA: Ghanrage
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 21-03-2012, 19:03:26 »
Happy to have never encountered crazy ass gypsies here in CA.

I'm tired of all the Mormons/Jehovah's Witnesses coming by.
Once had one comeby, I made the mistake of opening the door and he immedietly tried to get into the doorway all the while spouting about jesus. I stepped in his way and gave 'im a cold look and told him I wasn't interested.

Closed the door, walked into the kitchen and stepdad saw him pissing in the little courtyard we have. The guy is now in prison :)

He wasn't pissing he was blessing your house with holy water to ward against gypsies. You think you haven't been visited because you're lucky? It's because of the blessings Jehovah's Witnesses have placed on your house, regardless of your rudeness.