Author Topic: Fellow FH2 pilots, are you ready for the challenge?  (Read 2297 times)

Offline ocelot

• View Profile
Re: Fellow FH2 pilots, are you ready for the challenge?
« Reply #15 on: 25-06-2010, 17:06:04 »
I always play as Infantry. Haven't played as a pilot since FH1 days. dusted off the joystick and ready to crash and burn hopefully take a few with me :P

Offline hslan.Tulit

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26-06-2010, 10:06:13 »
Im an all-rounder, give me a plane and i fly it, give me a tank and a drive it, give me a 88 and i perforate your canopy into swiss cheese ;D 

Offline Sgt.Radman

• View Profile
    • Why Should I?
« Reply #17 on: 26-06-2010, 13:06:07 »
Im an all-rounder, give me a plane and i fly it, give me a tank and a drive it, give me a 88 and i perforate your canopy into swiss cheese ;D 

Well, I too am an all-rounder, it's just that I fancy flying over walking since u can spot troops easier and report movements. But thee most fun thing 2 do with planes/fighter bombers is strafing and bombing.
My friends "hate" me cause of it, they take a freshly spawned Tiger/Churchill/Panther out of the base, drive it into position and then WHAAAAAAAAAM!! 2 rockets/1 bomb comes out of nowhere - quote= "OMG I just took it and I was waiting 5 minutes for it and u come and blast it to bits in 2 secs - I HATE YOU  :o"

Ain't I a stinker  ::)