Author Topic: Forgotten Honor Presents: Hall Of Fame  (Read 5358 times)

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
Re: Forgotten Honor Presents: Hall Of Fame
« Reply #15 on: 06-04-2010, 00:04:06 »

Offline Mikey64

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06-04-2010, 01:04:36 »
I'm all ready ecstatic for this fridays scrimmage :o, I remember playing last time in Capuzzo it was an absolute blast, especially in the tanks might I say ;)

Nothing is more beautiful to see a Matilda across the desert oasis smashing Jerry tanks into oblivion! Take a close here look at the battle filmed and edited by Bhodili himself! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH5AmlQFkkQ
« Last Edit: 06-04-2010, 01:04:51 by Mikey64 »

Offline Chicon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06-04-2010, 15:04:37 »
Can't play this Friday T_T.
But will play the rest of the campaign for sure, and will destroy the allied, come and join us!

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06-04-2010, 18:04:32 »

Map by Forgotten Hope 2, modifications by Forgotten Honor Tournament

Fort Capuzzo, during Operation Crusader

By the evening of the 25th of November, the German 15th Panzer Division were west of Sidi Azeiz and down to 53 tanks, practically the entire remaining tank strength of the Afrika Korps. Short on supplies and very exposed, the Axis column were close to losing their line of supplies. It's main supply dumps were on the coast between Bardia and Tobruk and supply convoys would have to find a way past the 4th and 6th NZ Brigade Groups.

On 26th of November, 15th Panzer Division bypassed Sidi Azeiz and headed for Bardia to resupply, arriving around midday. Meanwhile the remains of 21st Panzer Division attacked northwest from Halfaya towards Capuzzo and Bardia.  The Italian Ariete Division who were approaching Bir Ghirba from the west, were ordered towards Fort Capuzzo to clear any opposition and link with 21st Panzer. They were to be supported by 15th Panzer's depleted 115th Infantry Regiment which was ordered to advance with some artillery southeast from Bardia towards Fort Capuzzo. The two battalions of 5th NZ Brigade positioned between Fort Capuzzo and Sollum Barracks were engaged by the converging elements of 15th and 21st Panzer at dusk on 26 November.

Battle is Friday April 9th.  Make sure you are one of the many who have signed up for this exciting campaign.  Division are filling fast!  Click on the link below to register.

Nice Statics. ;)

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07-04-2010, 00:04:32 »
I'm new with the whole tournament thing so what do I do after signing in on your homepage?

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #20 on: 07-04-2010, 02:04:16 »
I'm new with the whole tournament thing so what do I do after signing in on your homepage?

Welcome mate  ;)

Have you followed all steps in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9mNphpMns

Offline ville

• View Profile
    • Reach Elite Forces
« Reply #21 on: 07-04-2010, 09:04:37 »

Welcome mate  ;)

Have you followed all steps in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9mNphpMns

after watching that, if you have some questions, just send me a PM here or at forgotten honor forums :) i can help you out with anything you need. i'm also available to anyone who has any questions about forgotten honor

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07-04-2010, 13:04:12 »
Znx for the help guys  :D

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline ville

• View Profile
    • Reach Elite Forces
« Reply #23 on: 07-04-2010, 15:04:29 »
no problem! enjoy Forgotten Honor :)

Offline Bhodili7

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07-04-2010, 15:04:40 »

If you missed it on Friday, we opened our latest FH2 Campaign #6 to the community.  Called the "Hall of Fame" Campaign, it features the best of the best maps from five Campaigns.  While picking out the best maps from over 50 in the last two years was difficult, our panel felt these were some of the best ever.  We will cover every theater, from the shores of Greece, to the deserts of North Africa, on through Sicily and Italy, and finally pushing into the hedgerows of Normandy.

SQUAD LEADER SPAWN POINTS!

We are always trying to do better, and this Campaign is no exception.  Thanks to our Mod Development Team, we have a new Squad Leader deployable spawn point.  It's all about squad tactics now, as Squad leaders and their squads can spawn in and assault flags together.  To deploy the spawn point, you must be a Squad Leader, have two squad members with you, and not be too close to a flag or another squad's spawn point.  The Squad Leader will deploy a small radio which will function as the spawn point.  The spawn point radio can be destroyed, so the Squad Leader must be clever to hide it when deploying it.

Thanks to Toddel for his help with the model.

SO WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE!

Because of the number of players that register for Campaign #5, we have double the Divisions to 4 separate Divisions, each lead by four of our grizzly Veterans. They have stepped up as their Division's General and intend to make their division number one!  Now for some introductions.

Turbomursu leads the Allied 51st Highland Division.  He's a veteran with fifteen Campaigns under him.  Under his command, he has one Finnish speaking only regiment and three other International English speaking regiments.  Although he has a rather twisted sense of humor, he's a great help to new registers, as he fills his duties well as a member of the FHT Support team. He hails from the great winter wonderland of Finland, and everyone just calls him Turbo.  He also has a lovely wife who enjoys his great Karaoke singing voice. Don't believe me, look him up on Youtube.

Oggie389, a veteran in eight Campaigns, is in charge of the Axis Kampfgruppe Meyer.  His command is made up of five International English Speaking Regiments, and one Hungarian speaking only regiment.   Oggie is a student who lives in the sunny state of California, USA.

Command of the 6th Armoured Division is in the hands of Vicious.  He is a veteran in fifteen Campaigns.  His command is an assortment of International English speaking units, made up of three main Brigades, a Flight Squadron and a special detachment of SAS.  He has strict way of doing things, but is a real leader on the battlefield.  Vicious lives on the east coast of the USA, in the state of Delaware.

HansWerner leads an entire French speaking only Division, the Panzer-Division 15.   This is a real tribute to the large number of French players who play our Campaigns.  Hans is a real tank commander who likes to lead from his panzer.  He fills his role as General of his division, while also leading the German armor in the Panzer Abteilung 215.

Forgotten Honor Tournament
www.forgottenhonor.com
« Last Edit: 07-04-2010, 21:04:49 by Bhodili7 »

Offline turbomursu

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07-04-2010, 17:04:00 »
lol bhodili. but i do have rather striking singning voice. the key words in youtube are "like a virgin" and my nickname ;) best part is @ 3:20
Our forums cannot withstand ego of that magnitude! Its too big.

Offline BlackHawk

• I'm a flyboy. Accept it or I shoot ya down!
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor Tournament
« Reply #26 on: 08-04-2010, 03:04:00 »
 ;D Best tournament ever! I joined in 2007 and I really dont regret it as leading the 6th Armoured Air Squadron :D

FHT Player and Dam proud of it!

Offline Chicon

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09-04-2010, 14:04:40 »
Agree with BlackHawk, anyway this is for to night, can't wait, wanna play  >:(

Offline [79th]Argal

• View Profile
    • 79thSC web site
« Reply #28 on: 10-04-2010, 14:04:29 »
Excellent first battle, very nice, very close and hard fight.
Tottally change from a boring FFA ! join us for this great experience !!!

Offline kummitus

• View Profile
    • CMP Gaming
« Reply #29 on: 13-04-2010, 13:04:24 »
I'm sorry to say that at the moment our registration process is closed due to one persons childish actions by deleting alot of important threads in several division forums and channels in ts. We are working on to fix things and open them up as soon as we have everything ready.

If you're interested in joining campaign, you can send me a pm what has your choice of unit and division and I'll point you to that unit's officers to get you in as we are planning to play and organize everything we had scheduled for this week.

F|H FH2 Tournament Management
CMP Gaming