Author Topic: Supremacy 1914  (Read 42726 times)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Supremacy 1914
« Reply #60 on: 24-04-2010, 17:04:31 »
No, not really, i am playing my beginner game at the moment anyway. You should all do so, i have learned a lot by it.

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 24-04-2010, 17:04:48 »
I really want to play this because I am going to be stuck at the computer all day doing about a million projects for school, and I sorta want something fun to do.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 24-04-2010, 18:04:45 »
Yeah I'm learning right now, no problem to begin in a couple of hours though if we can get people for it.

I chose a 10 person map, in the 30 person map you have a large part of africa, the middle east and north america.
That's very good, otherwise we might have been spread out all across the world = less interesting.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:26 »
This game actually seems pretty simple, I watched the tutorials.  Now I just want to play it >:(

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:07 »
Yeah I'm getting really eager to play! :)

I read some parts of the manual too, but still wonder. I start with getting negative oil for example (it will decrease by the hour). To increase my oil-income I have several options:
1. Lower the need/public availability for oil
2. Build/upgrade factories in provinces that produce oil (this one i'm really unsure about)
3. trade to get oil
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:08 »
Wait, what are you wondering?

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:48 »

I read some parts of the manual too, but still wonder. I start with getting negative oil for example (it will decrease by the hour). To increase my oil-income I have several options:
2. Build/upgrade factories in provinces that produce oil (this one i'm really unsure about)
3. trade to get oil
In the 12 hours i have played so far i found out that:
1. is an option, but your troops need oil to move, so they will move slower having an influence in your moral.
2. not possible i think, at least i have not found any upgrade production building. Production seems to depend on city moral, having a train upgrade does make it better according to the manual tough.
3. best option, if you have the cash that is.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:11 »
Wait, what are you wondering?

Guess I never formulated it as a question. But I wondered if there was any better way to do it.

3. trade to get oil
In the 12 hours i have played so far i found out that:
1. is an option, but your troops need oil to move, so they will move slower having an influence in your moral.
2. not possible i think, at least i have not found any upgrade production building. Production seems to depend on city moral, having a train upgrade does make it better according to the manual tough.
3. best option, if you have the cash that is.
Ahaa okay! sounds kinda "impractical" ;) but I guess that's what I'll have to do. I can use the resources I have plenty of and trade for resources i'm lacking.

Wonder if anyone else wants to join. If you really can't wait we could create "false" accounts and join, which could then be kicked as "inactive players"

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:16 »
You cant trade resources for other resources i think, its resources to cash and then to other resources.

Anti cheating is turned on, in other words you can't make 2 accounts from the same ip in the same game...

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:44 »
ahaa okay..

Well you can trade resources with other players!

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:41 »
Maybe some other time, we can do a bigger game, with more territories and nations

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:02 »
You cant trade resources for other resources i think, its resources to cash and then to other resources.

Anti cheating is turned on, in other words you can't make 2 accounts from the same ip in the same game...

No, you can trade for other resources, the resources tutorial shows how.

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:37 »
Can you tell the name of the game?

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:08 »
Just search for

FH2 Forum Game

And it should come up.

Passsword is "bias"

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 24-04-2010, 19:04:08 »
Yey I'm In!
And with Spain  ;D

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer