Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25730 times)

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #435 on: 18-07-2010, 13:07:15 »
well, looks like they can, as the world does nothing to stop them, other than saying "thats bad, dont do it*pat on the shoulder*"

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #436 on: 18-07-2010, 20:07:35 »
What i like is how everyone in europe and america can just sit here in the safety of their homes and sit on their ivory towers and judge them. Israel has been in an almost constant state of war for quite some time now. Its a completely different world over there and until you have been there i dont think you can truly pass any judgment on the situation.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 18-07-2010, 20:07:53 »
What i like is how everyone in europe and america can just sit here in the safety of their homes and sit on their ivory towers and judge them. Israel has been in an almost constant state of war for quite some time now. Its a completely different world over there and until you have been there i dont think you can truly pass any judgment on the situation.

i read a big excuse not denying the facts
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: 18-07-2010, 21:07:29 »
You know, when Israel was formed from the state of Palestine.  ::)

There never was a "state of Palestine."

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 19-07-2010, 01:07:27 »

Cool well, I am glad i can still say isreal is an asshole and should stop invading Palestine. They do make very good hand creme in Israel though, i give em props for that.

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 21-07-2010, 01:07:19 »

Cool well, I am glad i can still say isreal is an asshole and should stop invading Palestine. They do make very good hand creme in Israel though, i give em props for that.

Here is an opportunity to read it again siben.
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 21-07-2010, 01:07:27 »

Here is an opportunity to read it again siben.
yeah, reading it again makes me think he meant Gaza, not Jeruzalem. I have not been to Gaza.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: 23-07-2010, 05:07:42 »
Yikes, yikes, what have I missed....i've been away from civilization for 2 weeks... is Palestine still alive?  ::)