Author Topic: Invasion 1944 - Arma 2  (Read 7589 times)

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Invasion 1944 - Arma 2
« Reply #45 on: 23-08-2012, 20:08:07 »
I don't know, it still looks quiet WIP, at least the weapons look not so good, if you are familiar with the quality of FH2. I think they just converted them from Armed Assault 1 Invasion 44 mod. But they said somewhere, that they will slowly try to replace the old weapon models by new ones. Thatswhy you will find a new M1 Garand in the new version.

The new Wespe animation looks also damn good. I will try to gather some people to play the Coop missions, when the new version gets released. A working CTI or Warfare mission could also help the mod.

Offline titsmcgee852

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23-09-2012, 03:09:10 »
How is this game organised in comparison to FH2 in terms of maps and such? Is the AI any good?

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 23-09-2012, 12:09:55 »
I think you will have to find a bunch of people to play it cooperative against th AI. The AI isn't that good and afaik is it dependend on your CPU performance. Overall the game is still fun and you can have some great moments. There are plenty of videos on YT with some interesting mssions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfDyveipi9s&list=UUOCsMMwHKxwg3qZjRNtsZkQ&index=12&feature=plcp

Would be cool, if this mod had a real multyplayer community but atm the PvP mode isn't that popular.

The maps aren't that detailed as in FH2 since they have a much bigger scale and there are less of them. There are missions created for the different maps and the different areas of those maps.