Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  (Read 63353 times)

Offline Spooky 2-5

• View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
« Reply #45 on: 31-01-2011, 13:01:34 »
S.T.A.L.K.E.R has been on my wishlist for quite some time now....It just looks creepy and interesting.

Offline Mud Buddha

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 31-01-2011, 13:01:27 »
S.T.A.L.K.E.R has been on my wishlist for quite some time now....It just looks creepy and interesting.

It is! Now go get it. You won't be sorry.
FH2 is the game, DarklyDreamingDexter is the name.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 01-02-2011, 00:02:07 »
No words on Oblivion Lost flippy? D:

Some screenshots i took today, X18 in Oblivion Lost

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

Damn XLabs!

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01-02-2011, 07:02:39 »
No words on it. I installed it and started playing but finding out I had no new weapons whatsoever left me disappointed and I went back to Complete 09.  :(

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01-02-2011, 21:02:15 »
But the first mission gives you an Arisaka and the Trades sells a shitload of WW2 weapons :>

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 01-02-2011, 21:02:38 »
No. I did all the way into Garbage. Did all possible Cordon sidequests from Sido and all the stalkers that give you sidequests... Not a single non-vanilla weapon. NONE! Even Sido sold only the regular guns, sawn-off shotguns, makarov pistols and a random AKSU...

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 01-02-2011, 22:02:23 »
Weird, my first weapon was that Arisaka Carabine D:

I will get Super mod pack 2.5 when its out, uses Oblivion Lost 2.2 as their base and adds alot of new stuff like the Atlas spawn mod, like the Wish Granter in Complete Clear Sky :D

What i dont like of LA is that they're using Vanilla Sounds and some Vanilla textures, after playing Complete, well, it'll feel weird :(

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01-02-2011, 22:02:25 »
Yeah you can only hope they would incorporate Complete 09 art into LA.

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 03-02-2011, 01:02:22 »
Ok I play this game since it's out. I played CS and CoP too, CoP got a BIG ambiance too, I love the huge map like the swamp, you just turn your gamma for a scary night and it's really scary.

One time I was with some random stalker at night near fire. I was too scare to go back to the boat, so I said me to spend the night with them. 2 mins after a Chimera jumped out of the darkness in the middle of the camp starting to kill everybody, I freaking run to the boat that night  :D

But I mainly play SoC cause of the REDUX MOD.

YOU need v1.0001 or 1.0003, and then downlaod the last version on filefront.

The mod aim for realism and survival, ammo are rare and mutants are really dangerous. IT'S REALLY scarier and you watch for your life, really.

Don't forget to set difficulty to MASTER and save often.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 03-02-2011, 17:02:26 »
I have Steam version, so I cant go to previous versions.

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 03-02-2011, 22:02:45 »
Hmm... you got me interested. How is the SoC Complete 09 mod compared to normal Call of Pripyat for example, I mean does it really bring the game to todays standards and many new things. Does it have anything that CoP doesn't have?

I might reinstall SoC and download that mod but if it's no better than CoP I don't see too many reasons.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 04-02-2011, 07:02:58 »
Right now there is no CoP Complete. Only CS and SoC Complete's. What Complete mod does is basically:

- Improve graphics in the forms of HD graphics, light settings, skyboxes and background images
- Fixes a ton of bugs from vanilla game
- Adds possibility to sleep (Sleeping Bag) and repair your items with either a pickable tool kit or at some traders
- Improves sounds and therefore makes the game more immersive as the ambience becomes awesome
- Tens and tens of new campfire songs (most important add! :p)
- Free roam mode if SoC is finished properly. Freeplay in CS if you do a certain trick, which unfortunately leaves out some annoying little bugs, therefore not entirely worth it.
- The Wish Granter options, which allow you to give you weapons, suits, artifacts, move you to specific locations in the Zone (only use this once you've finished the game IF you want to, not necessary)
- Does not alter the overall gameplay or story, only improves the overall experience

-

CoP will get it's own Complete mod hopefully soon.

Offline Mud Buddha

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 04-02-2011, 10:02:40 »
Right now there is no CoP Complete. Only CS and SoC Complete's. What Complete mod does is basically:

- Improve graphics in the forms of HD graphics, light settings, skyboxes and background images
- Fixes a ton of bugs from vanilla game
- Adds possibility to sleep (Sleeping Bag) and repair your items with either a pickable tool kit or at some traders
- Improves sounds and therefore makes the game more immersive as the ambience becomes awesome

Guys, if you don't see me on the FH2 battlefield anymore soon, it's because I'm replaying STALKER with this ^^.  ;) Sounds awesome, having only played vanilla STALKER.
FH2 is the game, DarklyDreamingDexter is the name.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 04-02-2011, 14:02:00 »
If you liked or generally like Shadow of Chernobyl / Clear Sky as vanilla, then Complete mod is definitely for you since it only makes it more immersive and improves the looks. And add the fact that if you finish the game in the one and only right way, then you will be allowed to play freeplay, which is imho the best bit of SoC Complete. Like I said about CS's freeplay, it leaves a bit desired due to bugs thats caused if you decide to "tinker" yourself the freeplay with Complete 09. When I finished CS with Complete 09, I didnt stay around for freeplay since SoC is far more appealing to me.

Cant wait for Call of Pripyat Complete. It looks very good as expected and hopefully its not going to take too long to be released. :)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 05-02-2011, 01:02:44 »
A friend of mine logged in Modb this morning and saw that Complete CoP had been Released, like Complete Call of Pripyat Beta, but now the Download is gone >: