Author Topic: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!  (Read 92938 times)

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Thursday Reloaded!
« Reply #450 on: 16-11-2012, 19:11:17 »
It wasn't so bad, lasted for 5 hours and think there was 16 people on at once at one point.

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 16-11-2012, 21:11:26 »
Will hopefully be on, if my house doesn't descend into screaming and fighting perdition once more and I spend the night sleeping at the park. Even then, a few extension cords and we may still be good to go.
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 16-11-2012, 21:11:33 »
Will hopefully be on, if my house doesn't descend into screaming and fighting perdition once more and I spend the night sleeping at the park. Even then, a few extension cords and we may still be good to go.

<3

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 16-11-2012, 21:11:03 »
It wasn't so bad, lasted for 5 hours and think there was 16 people on at once at one point.

Maybe it's just me, but when you have an organized game night and the most you can muster at once is 16 people that's pretty sad. Lots of familiar names missing lately.

Offline TimeMachineAssassin

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 16-11-2012, 22:11:01 »
You got that going on over there? No wonder.. I got pre-dug holes in desert for those sorts of problems..

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 16-11-2012, 22:11:27 »
i'll try and hop on the server tonight for a while if i don't go out on the town for debauchery and sin. finally got the interwebz hooked up at my new house.

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 16-11-2012, 22:11:11 »
You got that going on over there? No wonder.. I got pre-dug holes in desert for those sorts of problems..

If there was anyone I know in the world of FH2 that would have their shallow graves pre-dug, it would be you. The beauty of extension cords is that I can use them to run my computer a mile away, and failing that, they can double as a rope to hang myself from the top of the swings.

Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 16-11-2012, 23:11:00 »

If there was anyone I know in the world of FH2 that would have their shallow graves pre-dug, it would be you. The beauty of extension cords is that I can use them to run my computer a mile away, and failing that, they can double as a rope to hang myself from the top of the swings.

Video of this if it happens plz.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 17-11-2012, 00:11:37 »

+1
Anyway, I'm on right now.

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 17-11-2012, 00:11:09 »

Ever since I told you about that Budd Dwyer video you've been all about suicide. Or at least you would be if like me, you weren't already at the close-your-eyes-crossing-the-street/running-with-scissors/I-don't-give-a-fuck-how-bad-rubbing-alcohol-tastes-it-will-still-get-me-smashed-God-dammit phase of your descent into madness.

Of course, we can always look on the bright side. Maybe you'll throw yourself off a bridge and survive the fall with nothing more than two ribs on each side falling out and a free pass to sucking your own dick at last. Watch out for the cock ring, though.

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 17-11-2012, 02:11:07 »
Join up, fools! WaW public server is open for business!

As are Eightball's legs.

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 17-11-2012, 04:11:37 »
Wtf happened!?! Saw like 12 people on about an hour ago but was busy at the moment. About to go on at about 10:20 eastern time and servers empty. Server Crash or did everyone go to bed early on a Friday night?

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 17-11-2012, 04:11:37 »
There was four or five people on during Lebisey, then loads joined during Port-en-Bessin (up to 14 at one point) then Mersa Matruh loaded and there was only 3 people left, and no one came back.

No bleed bug for five maps and everyone leaves anyway. For shame.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 17-11-2012, 07:11:12 »
Yeah it looked like a promising night during Bessin. Then Mersa came and went and we had 4 left playing Voss. At that point I logged off to puke my guts up for a bit. Surprisingly not alcohol related this time.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 17-11-2012, 07:11:39 »
Vossenack has been played more then any other map for the past 3 weeks by two-thirds. Wouldn't be suprised if that was a cause for boredom but then again people have other things to do.

I'll probably be on tommorow morning.