Author Topic: Q about weapons...and other my Q's  (Read 990 times)

Offline Siegi

• View Profile
    • Soldatenlieder
Q about weapons...and other my Q's
« on: 08-09-2015, 21:09:21 »
Hi all, Im new here.. I have question about german FmW weapon. Can someone writte me, where/in which maps is this weapon? Is in coop maps? Is on your forum guide how add weapon respawn in to map? Now I havent any xp with BF42 editing :) I just starting :) But Im not begginer, in past I work with Half life, Op.Flashpoint, Joint Operations... I will be happy, if someone help me with my Q's :) Very thank for answ. And sorry for my english :D

"Siegi aus Sudeten"
« Last Edit: 09-09-2015, 13:09:50 by Siegi »
Denn Esel ist eine Sache des Intellekts; Schweinehund ist eine Sache des Charakters nach unserem Sprachgebrauch!

Offline Khaine

• View Profile
Re: Q about weapons...
« Reply #1 on: 08-09-2015, 23:09:37 »
If you are looking for the german flamethrower, you should find it on Pavlov and Valirisk in a couple of minutes as they are spawning in the mainbase. There are more maps where you can find it though (such as battle of stalingrad, counterattack, Fall weiss.... but I won't list all of them :) ).

If you want to edit some spawners, all you need is a notepad, and a software to pack and unpack .rfa files.
I'm using winRFA to unpack, and GUI_RfaPack to pack them. Make sure to always have a back up of your maps before you edit them, as it might screw up your game.

Offline Siegi

• View Profile
    • Soldatenlieder
Re: Q about weapons...
« Reply #2 on: 09-09-2015, 11:09:26 »
Thanks a lot. I found this in Conquest map not in coop :/ For example, in map Counterattack, in coop map is spawn ATR rifle instead FmW... But now I have downloaded, maybe, all utils for BF42 and its time to learn those :)

Another Q about reskining. Few minutes ago I tried replace dds file with new nation flag, but after start game and aprox. in half loading on map game shut down.. :/

Which file must be in map edited for right fmw spawn? ObjectSpawns.con or ObjectSpawnTemplates.con? And PreCache.con too?
« Last Edit: 09-09-2015, 13:09:16 by Siegi »
Denn Esel ist eine Sache des Intellekts; Schweinehund ist eine Sache des Charakters nach unserem Sprachgebrauch!

Offline Siegi

• View Profile
    • Soldatenlieder
Re: Q about weapons...and other my Q's
« Reply #3 on: 10-09-2015, 20:09:45 »
I found answear on net ;) Work good! I love FmW! :D

Ok, another Q:
1) Can I import any vehicle from FHSW to FH1? My reason is, that FHSW havent coop mod :/
2) In which file are vehicle stats?
 Please reply.
« Last Edit: 12-09-2015, 13:09:17 by Siegi »

Offline Khaine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13-09-2015, 10:09:38 »
You should look into FH fanmappack#6, on A Day of Zitadelle map, there is an SU152 directly in the map.
You should see all the files needed to import a vehicle in an other map/mod.

Check also BFmods forum, and the old Forgotten Hope forum too.

I don't know for the vehicle stats. If you look at FHSW ObjectSpawnTemplates.con, you will see that they tweak some weapons sometimes, such as shells velocity, deviation, ammount of ammo, etc...

Offline Siegi

• View Profile
    • Soldatenlieder
« Reply #5 on: 13-09-2015, 11:09:42 »
Very thank!  I go try this :)
In Tuesday come package with BF2, than I install FH2 and utils for editing :D
Will be FH2 in future so extensive (vehicles...) as FH1/FHSw?? I upload my models for your great FH2 :)
« Last Edit: 13-09-2015, 11:09:22 by Siegi »

Offline Siegi

• View Profile
    • Soldatenlieder
« Reply #6 on: 14-09-2015, 12:09:14 »
Mmm...so, I extract Jagdtiger files from FHSW and put them into FH1 files and replace spawn but map allways crash, its same in BC... :/