Author Topic: Post something happy that happened to you  (Read 252735 times)

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
Re: Post something happy that happened to you
« Reply #3855 on: 04-05-2014, 22:05:13 »
At least Damaso did not kill the hooker with a crossbow. And Bouras just delivered pure gold right here ;D

Why should i've killed her with a crossbown?

Biiviz

« Reply #3856 on: 04-05-2014, 22:05:20 »
Because of your sick twisted mind, silly.

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: 04-05-2014, 22:05:06 »
At least Damaso did not kill the hooker with a crossbow. And Bouras just delivered pure gold right here ;D

HOW COULD YOU FUCKING MISSPELL CROSSBOW WHEN YOU HAD IT RIGHT THERE?!!
THERE'S NO "N"!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! [/rant]
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: 04-05-2014, 23:05:22 »
I must say that Damaso's written english improved a lot.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: 04-05-2014, 23:05:15 »
I wouldn't call that English.

Offline x4fun ODIUM

• View Profile
    • www.762-ranking.de
« Reply #3860 on: 04-05-2014, 23:05:31 »
I believe everywone of you guys needs to enlist and relax. :) That would be amazing.
Kind Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: 04-05-2014, 23:05:38 »

In a popular TV series, a teenage character with similar political ambitions and slightly off character did just that, as his uncle set this meeting up for him.

The parallels can not be denied.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: 05-05-2014, 00:05:05 »

In a popular TV series, a teenage character with similar political ambitions and slightly off character did just that, as his uncle set this meeting up for him.

No, when his uncle set the meeting he beat her up. He killed her after littlefinger wanted to get rid of her.

Offline Surfbird

• View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: 05-05-2014, 00:05:23 »
Ah yea, indeed. Those were 2 different scenes. The parallels stay though :p

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: 05-05-2014, 00:05:02 »
I wouldn't call that English.

In that case, it might be barbarian language. Before, it was gibberish.

Nice parallel, btw.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: 05-05-2014, 00:05:49 »

No, when his uncle set the meeting he beat her up. He killed her after littlefinger wanted to get rid of her.

yeah rigth: and what if i get in another kind of movie with an more interesting role on it? like bein Rommel or some shit like that who ends up killed by their own Nazi partners, but managed to do an great work wile it was alive...

(OH! and about my english:)

Belive me or not: my grammar is awful as fuck.. but im way better speaking than actually writing... some people ask me if im american, and after they know im Portuguese, they say than i get the speaking very well...

Obviously, sometimes my conversation gets stuck... but i do have a better english/american asset than most of the people around here who are non americans/english
« Last Edit: 05-05-2014, 00:05:10 by Damaso »

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: 05-05-2014, 00:05:21 »

Yeah right: and what if I get in another kind of movie with a more interesting role in it? Like being Rommel or some guy like that who ends up getting killed by their own Nazi partners, but manages to do a great work while he's alive...

Believe me or not: my grammar is awful as fuck..I believe you but I'm way better speaking than actually writing... some people ask me if I'm american, and after they find out that I'm Portuguese, they say that I speak very well...

Obviously, sometimes my conversation gets stuck... but i do have a better understanding of the english language than most of the people around here who are non american/english.

Here, fixed it. You can learn from other posts here and I strongly suggest you do. Because it's downright stupid to write "treath" if there are countless examples of "thread". Or writing "wen" instead of "when". "Everywone" ---> "Everyone". Seriously.
« Last Edit: 05-05-2014, 00:05:54 by PanzerKnacker »

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: 05-05-2014, 00:05:10 »

Yeah right: and what if I get in another kind of movie with a more interesting role in it? Like being Rommel or some guy like that who ends up getting killed by their own Nazi partners, but manages to do a great work while he's alive...

Believe me or not: my grammar is awful as fuck..I believe you but I'm way better speaking than actually writing... some people ask me if I'm american, and after they know I'm Portuguese, they say that I speak very well...

Obviously, sometimes my conversation gets stuck... but i do have a better understanding of the english language than most of the people around here who are non american/english.

Here, fixed it. You can learn from other posts here and I strongly suggest you do. Because it's downright stupid to write "treath" if there are countless examples of "thread". Or writing "wen" instead of "when". "Everywone" ---> "Everyone". Seriously.

I am really sorry for it... i just type my own way all along, not minding too much about ortographic errors...

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: 05-05-2014, 01:05:33 »
Writing it "your own way" is ok when you can write comprehensible sentences and add a flavor to them.
I don't think I need to point out the benefits of expressing yourself correctly and eloquently, and the negatives of writing walls of text while sounding like a retarded 14 year old.
Sorry for being harsh, but you can't even begin to explain complex political systems and your ambitions and expect people to understand, symphatize or support you if first they have to spend some time decoding the text.
And yes, I've heard you ingame, that's why I'm having trouble believing that you're not trolling but really ignorant of how to use your keyboard.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: 05-05-2014, 01:05:14 »
Belive me or not: my grammar is awful as fuck..

No way!