Author Topic: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!  (Read 13007 times)

Offline NoCoolOnesLeft

• Allied Bias
    • View Profile
Re: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!
« Reply #105 on: 11-09-2009, 17:09:07 »
I love how, as soon as a flag is capped, the whole team will migrate to another flag and cap that...

...And lose the flag they capped ten minutes ago, because no-one will hang back and defend.

This is one reason why I love push maps.

Offline Fritz_Fraghof

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 11-09-2009, 19:09:35 »
Whta makes me really angry is when it gets so late the local server is empty and I can't get a good ping to those still going. =)

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 11-09-2009, 21:09:48 »
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there's actually an influx of tards to FH1 recently as well. Maybe it's because people have come across FH2, but only had BF1942 so they downloaded FH1?

Last few nights on Pixel Fighter, we have a solid late night crew of 20-25 guys every night and the noobs 'joining' learn the ropes fairly quickly and most are cool but we've had more idiots repeatedly entering enemy mains and breaking the same server rules afterbeing told both by regulars, people wearing the PFC tag and by the admins on the console not to do those things before finally they all had to be kicked.

Offline Hresvelgr

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 12-09-2009, 00:09:00 »
I love how, as soon as a flag is capped, the whole team will migrate to another flag and cap that...

...And lose the flag they capped ten minutes ago, because no-one will hang back and defend.

This is one reason why I love push maps.
Oh God only knows how much I agree. This is why I simply cannot ever enjoy Lebisley, the team is always full of fail. I know it has some Push elements, but that makes it more frustrating as at both British maps there are usually noobish tank drivers who watch over uncappable enemy outposts, while the rest of the team is on foot defending one spot from all sorts of tanks and other stuff, and more enemies cap everything else. The British maps are my least favorite for this reason, both are too prone to idiot players whether you're British or German. The American and Canadian maps don't have as many issues with that I tend to see.

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 12-09-2009, 01:09:40 »
I think Lebisey will improve with time, it's simmilar to Siege of Tobruk, but with allies on attack, a first line with 3 flags and a second line of two and with the same configuration, 1L and 1M open 2L, 1M and 1R open 2R, if you take one of the 1st line flags is wise to stay in defence until your mates cap the flag in the second line and lock the first line ones. Now doesn't play too well because british ignore the german counterattacks, and well, perhaps it needs more tickets.

1  1  1
 \ /\ /
  2  2
« Last Edit: 12-09-2009, 01:09:47 by Lobo »

Offline Hresvelgr

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 12-09-2009, 01:09:52 »
Another thing that made me angry, perhaps having to do more with the server than anything, I just got off the worst FH round I've ever played just now. On PDH, as American, I swear those Germans were cheating or something. There was a squad roving the beach killing people left and right! It was the most infuriating thing ever. I thought they had like two seconds to leave the beach radius. But these guys were going on long killing sprees. Another thing that pissed me off, I died twice from people on my team taking the rope away as I neared the top of the cliff. MY rope too at that! That needs to be fixed so only the user can grab it. The server, I forgot which, did nothing to punish the constant TKing asshat or the cheating Germans. Just unbelievable. The sole weakness to FH is that the new release has brought some of the worst players I have ever seen in an online game, not that I play very many, but still.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 12-09-2009, 01:09:12 »
You most likely played on a server that has both pushcode and abc-lines broken. AKA a server I wont touch even with a 10 feet pole.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 12-09-2009, 01:09:28 »
Also called 762 server

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 12-09-2009, 11:09:54 »
with big yellow server messages^^
Ive got only one thing wich annoyes me sometimes, for example phl, we as americans capped all but the last 2 flags with tremendous effort only to see the round ending, had that too with pdh, its not really rewarding not being able to atleast proceed to the last flags. Ive never seen the city in phl or the farms in pdh as american.
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 12-09-2009, 11:09:09 »
Might the devs lock the obversvation bunker on pdh when allies capture it? so tha axis cant recap it. i only play axis i think it's rather boring shoting people at that same bunker over and over and over again..

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 12-09-2009, 23:09:04 »
I still play FH1 almost every night, and I'm allied more often than not (can't get enough of the Bren and Greasegun, ya know..), but even I am getting sick and fucking tired of the Axis bailing the Tiger/KT ON EVERY FUCKING MAP!

It's get ridiculous, lol. I can't remember the last time I played Ramelle where the Tiger wasn't bailed (or the StuG wasn't bailed, and the StuG would promptly hide and kill the Tiger), or Bulge where the KT wasn't bailed, etc.

Seriously, I remember first playing FH1 and this was like a once a week sort of thing, some idiot would panic at the bazooka rounds and bail, and he was yelled at and learned his lesson quickly. Or someone would bail with the intention of repairing the taken, and make the mistake of staying still long too long and then an Allied would run up and kill him and take the tank. But it happens every night now, I almost think it's happening on purpose.

Offline Neighbor Kid

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 13-09-2009, 01:09:57 »
today in BFE waw.. the damilar is 1 shotting PZ 4 F2's to the front armor. and the p4F2 cant kill the sherman to teh front with its special ammo.  and this is constantly happeneing make me really god dam pissed.
http://i52.tinypic.com/245iq1l.jpg
My Day Begins When Your Days End

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 13-09-2009, 18:09:41 »
i just played a round today on a server on FH2 i was on the british team, and i finished capping a flag on goodwood and i see a friendly cromewell coming towards the flag so i show myself to him so he knows im not an enemy, and then he opens fire on me and kills me!, also i hate it when you shoot at someone and they don't die, even though you've hit him like 10-20 times!...theres so much i want to rant about, but it'd probably bore you all to death lol..

I reckon some players are cheating with spyware or something that shows all the enemies on the map or something!.
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline thesmif

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 13-09-2009, 19:09:40 »
that is not the way this mod is meant to be played!
« Last Edit: 13-09-2009, 19:09:29 by thesmif »

Offline SJonni

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 13-09-2009, 22:09:51 »
also i hate it when you shoot at someone and they don't die, even though you've hit him like 10-20 times!...theres so much i want to rant about, but it'd probably bore you all to death lol..

Happened to me 2 days ago on PDH. Hit a guy in with my K98 3 times in a row.