Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 250379 times)

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #630 on: 20-01-2010, 02:01:07 »
The 1866 mod is cool.

Offline Zrix

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 20-01-2010, 02:01:32 »
Is it any good? I considered getting the beta
Yea, so far it's quite fun. As with all betas it has some issues, but I think I'm gonna give the retail a go.
And the beta is going on for another week or so, so it's not to late for you to join in.

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 20-01-2010, 03:01:22 »
Is it any good? I considered getting the beta
Yea, so far it's quite fun. As with all betas it has some issues, but I think I'm gonna give the retail a go.
And the beta is going on for another week or so, so it's not to late for you to join in.
I just may do that

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 20-01-2010, 03:01:12 »
The 1866 mod is cool.

Got a Link?
The only mods i played was that one with the Spartans, One Hundred Years War Mod, The one with the Chinese and Japanese WW2 Theme, and i belive theres one called Inferno.

I really loved to be a spartan in that game, but unfortunely, the game crashed every time i do a assault on castles, but when i take part of it.

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 20-01-2010, 03:01:37 »
The 1866 mod is cool.

Got a Link?
The only mods i played was that one with the Spartans, One Hundred Years War Mod, The one with the Chinese and Japanese WW2 Theme, and i belive theres one called Inferno.

I really loved to be a spartan in that game, but unfortunely, the game crashed every time i do a assault on castles, but when i take part of it.
http://www.mbrepository.com/ all M&B mods I know

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 20-01-2010, 04:01:34 »
And so, what is the best Mod out there? it seems that Eighty Years of War is the best..

Offline GoldFingero

• El GoldFingero
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 20-01-2010, 13:01:50 »
If you like the renaissance I recommend The Eagle And The Radiant Cross, it is still calradia but the old factions is not at all like the native ones and there is new factions too.

And all factions is based on real life countries (Laurian Kingdom = Spain  The Grand Duchy = Poland)

+ Awesome Hats

Offline Zrix

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 20-01-2010, 22:01:54 »

pew pew

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 21-01-2010, 02:01:31 »
Aight i downloaded the "Hot Coffee" mod for M&B, its not called Hot Coffee anyways :P.

Wedding Dance or something like that, i must say, CRAZY.

Really, naked Woman fighting knights?! really seriusly WTF!.

But i love the Taverns, talk with a drunk dude "Your Sister plays tricks on somewhere else" and i start to punch him :D

Just another Barfight.

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 21-01-2010, 02:01:47 »
1866! 1866!

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 21-01-2010, 02:01:50 »
Weapons are for MARICAS.

Real Men Uses Swords. or sticks.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 21-01-2010, 14:01:26 »
Playing RTW as Carthage.

Have taken all of north africa, but now I live in fear of an attack from egypt (they have armies moving along their borders to me so I fear it might come at any time. I can't afford to fight on 3 fronts) and since they went into an alliance with the Scipii my fears have only escalated.
Currently I have about 2 stacks fighting in spain, eliminating the last barbarian scum there.
And I have 2 stacks in southern italy, only recently starting to move north.

This is my attack on the Scipii capital of Capua (this was their last town).
This is the ending, after a great battle my Sacred Band are finish of their last Hastati
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 21-01-2010, 20:01:28 »
Okat now im really fucked up.

I was just fishing in Los Santos, i fished a Dolphin (!), a pair of Shoes, pants, more fishes and two bags of money, one had 70$ and the other 190$. I told my Friend "Hey look, i found money!", big mistake, all of this guys heard this.. one from Grove told me "So i heard you got some money from tha water, give it to me".

Totally surrendered and only with a Flower to fight them, i decided to say "Oh, yeah i found two, but one of them fell to the water, lemme get it". So i jumped out and shouted "You wont get me now, fuckers!"

Well i txtd one of their main leaders with "And never come back, story book gangster".

Me 1 - Grove Street 0

Now we got pinned down by this, hacker, with weapons hack, health hack and jetpack hack.

After getting chased by the Police we had to give up, i almost killed the cop so i went to the PD to free my friend, i found this other dude there also.

Some Trouble at the PD. the fucking cops dindt let us to enter and visit the People on the jails (Piss them, etc)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 22-01-2010, 02:01:04 »
Having built up a sizeable army, I decided to enter the region of Rome. I waited there, wanting to provoke the senates stack into attacking me (giving me the advantage of defending).

My phalanxes made quick work of their army

The same now battle-hardened army beseiged the very city of Rome!
Started bombarding the walls with my catapults, since I had no time to build siege weapons.
Far away you can see a reinforcement-army from the Senate.

Finish the very last forces of Rome!

I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso