Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 307370 times)

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #4995 on: 07-04-2014, 18:04:21 »
depends on the question?
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: 07-04-2014, 20:04:38 »
How did you get KO-ed? When you mention puncher, I was reminded of my old fear.

My biggest fear in sparring matches is getting concussion and brain damage due to hit to the head. I might never know whether I have weak jaws or soft temple or something. While my body certainly can withstand many hits, but my head won't even try.

I got TKO due to him gaining the upper hand with punches and the ref stopping it. I dont see it as the right call i could continue the round just for the experience but anyways.

What kind of sport are we talking about? If you wear gloves then you must be extremely unlucky to get any damage whatsoever (bad luck brian style unlucky). Even in street fights that i had and got repeatedly hit in the head with no cover whatsoever i had no problems, other than bruises and some swollen muscles to the face. Its all just in your head. The first thing i realized the first time i got punched in the face without any protection was "Hey this definitely doesn't hurt as much as i thought it would".

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: 07-04-2014, 21:04:30 »
How fast do you have to answer a question to not make the answer seem like a lie?

0.3 seconds or just assume the thinking look, attempt to start a sentence a few times and then say "No I really need to give this more thought"

Oh and if it is about when a girl ask your advice if her clothing suits her; just say "what do you think?"

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: 08-04-2014, 15:04:21 »
I just have a quick question: Are Rising Storm bots realistically difficult? Also, is there anything that one would miss when playing with bots only, aside from the usual MP experience? I would really appreciate any advice here  :-* .

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: 08-04-2014, 16:04:37 »
The harder they get the more accurate they become only like most bots on MP games. No tactics most of the times. You would miss nothing to be honest its more fun playing with bots as you get to kill a lot of people more easily than you would online with lag, other peoples skill and equipment.

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: 08-04-2014, 16:04:54 »
Thanks a lot mate! That was one swift reply! It looks like I will have to buy this one later to-day.  :-* :-*

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: 08-04-2014, 23:04:17 »
Wolf Among Us, it's on sale on steam for 13€.

Think it will get this low in a long time? or perhaps even cheaper on the summersale? Got some steam-credit and really want this. Really afraid that i'll have to wait 4 months for an episode - like you ahd to wait between episode 1 and 2. What do you think? will they get the releases in order? Will the game get cheaper anytime the coming year?
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: 09-04-2014, 17:04:55 »
Well shit, been trying to find pictures of me from the fight and this is the best i could find so far:

(I'm the fighter obviously)

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: 09-04-2014, 17:04:56 »
How fast do you have to answer a question to not make the answer seem like a lie?

0.3 seconds or just assume the thinking look, attempt to start a sentence a few times and then say "No I really need to give this more thought"

Oh and if it is about when a girl ask your advice if her clothing suits her; just say "what do you think?"

Well, it's now irrelevant since it was about my GF asking if I still loved her.

Now she's my ex-GF.
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: 09-04-2014, 18:04:25 »
Wow you look serious there, Bouras. Did you also do some sort of conditioning? A.k.a nerve-busting, so your pain sensor become less sensitive?

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: 09-04-2014, 19:04:38 »
I would not mind taking you out to parties as a 'just in case' guy bouras. I feel safer already :)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: 09-04-2014, 20:04:23 »
Wow you look serious there, Bouras. Did you also do some sort of conditioning? A.k.a nerve-busting, so your pain sensor become less sensitive?

Punches and kicks to legs and ribs, wood run across the front of the lower leg bone, usually just hitting random stuff around me mildly yet firmly to induce pain but not break or bruise. Of course sparring helps

I would not mind taking you out to parties as a 'just in case' guy bouras. I feel safer already :)

oh shush you  :-*

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: 09-04-2014, 23:04:07 »

Well, it's now irrelevant since it was about my GF asking if I still loved her.

Now she's my ex-GF.

You shouldn't have added this to end of your answer  ::) ::) ::). This would have been better  :-*

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: 10-04-2014, 16:04:00 »
Haha same situation, but reversed, for me this november Steel :)
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: 10-04-2014, 19:04:36 »
So, when i got to work yesterday evening there was an armoured truck standing there. all deserted. I wonder if they know that they left it here. It wasn't locked. I had a lot of stuff in the back, barbed wire, zipty handcuffs, police tape, lots of riot stuffs and such.