Author Topic: Map Arad (all layers) Co-op play problem with CTD  (Read 567 times)

Offline EvoS29

• View Profile
Map Arad (all layers) Co-op play problem with CTD
« on: 13-10-2020, 21:10:32 »
Hello, I have a problem with Arad map (32 and 64), it can occasionally CTD when playing in Co-op mode, gamÄ™ has been reinstalled on both computers and the problem still occurs, from what i read on forum it may be a problem with T34-85 tank and  my question is, is it somehow fixable?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Map Arad (all layers) Co-op play problem with CTD
« Reply #1 on: 16-10-2020, 15:10:43 »
...my question is, is it somehow fixable?
Yes. By playing online. Arad doesn't even have official bot support and I'm not sure where you've got the COOP/ SP version of it from. You should probably ask the original author of the patch you're using for the support. For anything else, check our Discord and ask there.

Offline jackson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-10-2020, 19:10:15 »
mistaked
AUDIO FANATIC

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-10-2020, 21:10:45 »
You see, as jan said, there is no official bot support. AFAIK, you could get Arad from two sources: the original thread (http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=20690.0) or through the CMP COOP Pack. Both of them works just fine for me on multiple installs.

Without further info, I can give you one advice: try to reinstall the map. Anyway, sometimes those maps can show some small, occasional CTD's. I think the T-34/85 issue was solved when the tank got official bot support last patch, if I recall correctly. You should try to run Arad WITHOUT the custom objects_vehicles_client provided on these installs.

Best regards,

batistadk