Author Topic: FH2 Propaganda Videos - Help Needed  (Read 1472 times)

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Propaganda Videos - Help Needed
« Reply #15 on: 04-10-2011, 22:10:04 »
Flippy has a good point here. If those videos could me hosted by the youtube channel of FH it could get some more views.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04-10-2011, 22:10:07 »
Since I cannot pay you money or reward the makers in other way, I can still guarantee the videos the best possible visibility through OUR channel for over 700 subscribers. So that should work as an incendive to start making these videos and making them good. I personally like to upload videos to our channel even from public people. I think this is a great way to try and get people more involved. And whenever there is a video which I think is just an absolute blast I even add them to the channel's frontpage, this should definitely get some reward for the maker of the video.

However I am always concerned of youtube being a bully when it comes to copyright issues, so to ensure we would upload the video as an official video to our channel, you would have to make sure there are _no_ copyright issues. Even our official ones that have been made by the team sometimes got copyright issues but as long as they arent extreme (I tolerate ads) we are just fine.

Im giving my support for *all* kinds of FH2 vids. Just look at our channel, you see so much different kinds of videos that have been uploaded and favorited by us and I'd love to upload more content so maximum number of subscribers gets to see these new videos, even if they are made by the public folk. Shows that we have a healthy and an active community which is worth to get involved with.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04-10-2011, 22:10:39 »
Thanks, Flippy. While waiting for volunteers to contact me by PM, I will go ahead and start on the storyboard during this week.

I may even have something to show the community by Friday.. But like I said, storyboards... Not videos. I will try and learn that the best I can, but I'd much appreciate to work with someone on them, than try to do what I have tried to do already 10 times over.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04-10-2011, 22:10:20 »

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04-10-2011, 23:10:08 »
Unless the few vids I use from WWII footage to enhance my stories are copyrighted, I think i should be fine.

But will really hope the quality and content is worthy enough for FH2's channel