Author Topic: more maps from eastern front pls  (Read 4350 times)

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
Re: more maps from eastern front pls
« Reply #15 on: 07-01-2017, 14:01:23 »
Oh it is OK ;). i find another link on this site: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=17947.0

The fh_spitfire say: Those samples are old. Here are 2.45 ones: http://fhdev.dyndns.org/~spitfire/fh2pub/2.45/fh2-samples-2.5.776.zip
but his link is not work  :'( again. I must try old version :o

Tell admins - that site http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/tutorials/index.php must by upgraded
they have bad links.
and i download lightmapssamples from: http://download.fileplanet.com/ftp1/082005/lightmapsamples.zip
« Last Edit: 07-01-2017, 14:01:09 by jakub123 »

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07-01-2017, 14:01:55 »
You have all you need in the modding section of this forum. Why didn't you check there first, when you intended to do some modding;)

Take a look at the sticked topics on the top, there's a ton of usefull things for the begginers. For example you can download all the files here.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08-01-2017, 10:01:37 »
Guys were are getting a lot of Eastern Front maps already!
Check these videos out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytcdNp2Qymo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d4rNAytuI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSFY3Sop1OE
(Thanks Ts4ever)
Oh and almost forgot:

(Thanks Jan!)
And this thread:
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=17868.0
« Last Edit: 08-01-2017, 11:01:54 by FHMax3 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08-01-2017, 17:01:58 »
In FH2 are many map from far east - Japanese map. But Russian map are maybe 4 - Arad, Dukla, Seelow heights, Sammatus. The most battles, the biggest battles and worst battles was in near east. Oh and that loading song on Dukla pass, WTF is that? I am slovak and i hear it first time. That must be replaced.
About far east maps. Where are maps from China? Chinans was biggets enemy for Japanese.
FH2 have many minor - mini conflicts in frace, germany and africa. Maybe thats all conflicts on west because west states doing nothing, when germans making genocide on slavic peoples!!!
In numbers for example 1 - 5 milion - jews was died, 20 - 25 chinese, 50 - 80 milions of slavic people was died. To whom has been committed genocide? Numbers tell you. :o
And biggest genocide was making on arian peoples. How many blue eyed and blonde people living in Europe before war and how many after war?
And in slovakia we dont belive west states "DEMONcratic" politics. Did anyone heard about Munich Agreement? Because in my country we saying Munich betrayal
The Alies sacrifice Czechoslovakia to Hitler. Than they was supriced - because started World War II.
 No after attack on Poland - thats not started WWII. Historians lying about it and of course they lying about many more things. Mainly about Slavic history. It is really changed.
« Last Edit: 09-01-2017, 09:01:11 by jakub123 »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08-01-2017, 17:01:05 »
FH2 hasnt got a single official japanese map.

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08-01-2017, 17:01:19 »
I know that are Forgotten honnour maps.
But if FH2 have many mini battles in west.
We can start to do mini wars on the east Like Little War. It was Slovak–Hungarian War in 1939.
link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak%E2%80%93Hungarian_War
or Czechoslovak - Polish war
slovak language link:
https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%8Cesko-slovensko-po%C4%BEsk%C3%BD_spor_o_Oravu_a_Spi%C5%A1
czech language link: https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%8Ceskoslovensko-polsk%C3%BD_spor_o_T%C4%9B%C5%A1%C3%ADnsko
« Last Edit: 08-01-2017, 18:01:28 by jakub123 »

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08-01-2017, 17:01:33 »
Oh and that loading song on Dukla pass, WTF is that? I am slovak and i hear it first time. That must be replaced.
Why that must be replaced? And with what? Some slovakian natonalistic song from your WWII puppet state era to fit your nationalistic mindset? I can't be even bothered to comment on the rest of your post, just go back to the SNS forum or any other shithole you crawled out.

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08-01-2017, 17:01:41 »
because that song is ... I dont know maybe unknown? In that song singing something about Stalin? Can we take on that map some neutral slovakian song? Maybe folk song or music that i give to first post on the top.
What do you think? PLS Slovakian song. Not English language song. It is a lot of what I am want?
And dont using vulgar words please. We are peoples!!! Let's be a example for future generations.

and I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. We must work together if we want to achieve something
« Last Edit: 08-01-2017, 18:01:45 by jakub123 »

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08-01-2017, 18:01:16 »
I don't think we have any slovakian speaking dev/beta tester, so we don't know any songs like that. Feel free to post some examples of neutral songs that will fit the map better in your opinion. Preferably with lyrics translation. Oh, and do it here.

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08-01-2017, 18:01:06 »
I will try to translate it.
maybe like this?
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZwaSOgz4Fo
translate:
My lovely girl from Ružomberok(city) wrote me a letter.
that I came visit her this night(or evening).
in vain do you call me.
Today is my night guard.
My lovely :War is not fun(spass or Spaß).
in vain do you call me.
Today is my night guard.
My lovely :War is not fun.
Every soldier carries a rifle on his shoulder
and he thinks about a girlfriend who wears the heart
He walking boldly
But always cheerfully
because he wearing a bright star on his forehead
He walking boldly
But always cheerfully

He walking boldly
But always cheerfully
He walking boldly
But always cheerfully

another one
link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqg96a7aLYk
translate
In the distance, beyond the mountains,
in the silence under the Tatras.
is my home country welfare.
In the silence that fatherland,
there remembers me,    (remeber of me, or thinking of me, english is young language and dont have this word in vocabulary maybe it is"reminisce" or they have still me in memory)
my dear mother, father

Day by day slowly gets.
However, when the postman again on the door flap.

At least here in the envelope,
as in a fairy tale,
bring a letter from the son.

I write the letter to you mother again from the queue (front line).
because I can not come from here to you .
I send greetings to home from abroad,
to native village Vieska, my fatherland.              (native, family or birth village where the hero was born)

in the village just sun sets
my sight in the distance looking for.                 (or searching you)

It is difficult to live anywhere in the world,
a new world is born, He needs of victims
But I believe mother, and you belive with us,
We will continue to live under the Tatras.

last one today
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty-HlW7o3Lc
translate
When Soldier was enlisted, he walked and singsongs,
The lords failed to protect me, let my rifle protect me.
My rifle is already hardened, I dont kneel down on my knees,
I have a brother in the all world, you would not find those,
shake you proud Lords, my horse is shoeing.
I not bow my head,I not perish for your glory
shake, you proud lords, my horese already have horseshoe         

i dont know how translate this, the present tense is very difficul in slovak. English is too simple to describe some tenses, have a little vocabulary

some marsh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5t4ys2ZgA&index=1&list=PLlGqZRK5Ilewf1yVM614QYHohNXkwDjkJ
Czech, Slovak and Czechoslovakian marsh
« Last Edit: 10-01-2017, 11:01:28 by jakub123 »

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08-01-2017, 19:01:09 »
Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean us historians are lying, dipshit.  ::)

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08-01-2017, 19:01:17 »
not all historian are lying but much of them taking old opinions and stereotypes.
before 200 years historians dont know about dinosaurs they says "that a dragon bone run away!!!"
i know it because i am a amateur archeologist and paleontologist. And our historians say between Svarín settlement and village Kráľová lehota wasnt be any other settlement. I go to hill between this villages and i found some ceramics and big 2m palisade. How can they explain it to me. they can belive me and i bring them that ceramics but their opinion was still unchanged.
About Slavic peoples everyone agreet with Tacitus, Germanicus and other Romans historians or Ibráhím ibn Jákúb, Ibn Fadlán, Abú Hámid al-Garnátí - arabian travelers who wrote about slavic people, but anyone agreed ours books.
For example texts on wooden plates. We have our writing system - old slavic bukvica.
And runic texts on stones. Its was very similar to indian sanskrit and of course they are very old. Runic style of samskrit is much older than rome latin writing system

The historians do not recognize the new knowledge.
Another example: every old opinions stereopycal historians say the first Slavs was appeared in 5-6 century. Where are they before? And from 6 to 7 century taking half of europe - for 100 years. the romans take half of europe for 500 years and romnas have best organisation of amry. and of course before 5 century slav not exist? and in 7 century was half of europe slavic inhabitants? It is not physically possible. Because one slavic women must have maybe around 50 childres per one life - that the Slavs in a hundred years accounted for half of Europe. It is IMPOSIBLLE!!!!
the new knowledge from DNA - DNK (A=acid - K=kyselina) - the DNA of european inhabitats  before 20 000 is close , similar or same as the current (or today) european inhabitats DNA. Mainly in slavic countries.
« Last Edit: 09-01-2017, 11:01:59 by jakub123 »

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09-01-2017, 10:01:11 »
OK back to modding. I do everything what is in tutrorials, but when i taking from resource bar some object and put it on soil, i dont see him. Its invisible i can klik on it but on the map is small white box - no that object. And on the loading bar under map was text, for example: Ignored Warning[MeshParticleMesh] : Cannot load BundledMesh objects/objects_weapons_server/weapons/projectiles/tracers/p_tracer_88mm/Meshes/p_tracer_88mm.bundledMesh Please make sure it exists!
[Base] : Couldn't create geometry "p_tracer_88mm" when creating object of template "88mmL56-HE-Projectile"
[Base] : networkable info BasicInfo not found!

i give common client and server to common
         fonts client                    to fonts
menu client, server                  to menu
shaders client                         to shaders
and all objects files                  to objects

« Last Edit: 09-01-2017, 10:01:09 by jakub123 »

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09-01-2017, 16:01:53 »
The slavs were from centraal asia dude, every historian knows thaat.  No one claims that they came from no where....  ::)

"The Slavs emerged from obscurity when the westward movement of Germans in the 5th and 6th centuries CE (thought to be in conjunction with the movement of peoples from Siberia and Eastern Europe: Huns, and later Avars and Bulgars) started the great migration of the Slavs, who settled the lands abandoned by Germanic tribes fleeing the Huns and their allies: westward into the country between the Oder and the Elbe-Saale line; southward into Bohemia, Moravia, much of present-day Austria, the Pannonian plain and the Balkans; and northward along the upper Dnieper river. Perhaps some Slavs migrated with the movement of the Vandals to Iberia and north Africa.[27]

Around the 6th century, Slavs appeared on Byzantine borders in great numbers.[28][page needed] The Byzantine records note that grass would not regrow in places where the Slavs had marched through, so great were their numbers. After a military movement even the Peloponnese and Asia Minor were reported to have Slavic settlements.[29] This southern movement has traditionally been seen as an invasive expansion.[30] By the end of the 6th century, Slavs had settled the Eastern Alps regions."

Offline jakub123

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09-01-2017, 18:01:29 »
Everyone has their version of the truth.
But the point is that in Slovakia today is a few people who are proud of their ancestors. For example, the French are proud of its history, Englishmans, Germans, Africans, Chinese, Indians, even the Americans,their civilisation have less than 300 years. Why everyone is proud but Slovaks are not.
When I find myself new evidence, which do not confirm the official history, everyone told me donot talk about it.
So it was that the Slavs came in 6 centuries in Slovakia. I have found the evidence that its telling it is not true. I see it by my eyes. I taking it in my hands. A professional archaeologist was doing analysis of my pottery pieces and said that I was right. But nobody does anything with it.

I think that someone can make the official version of history, not based on evidence but on the basis of estimates, when is somethig that not confirm their version, they will ignoring it. Trust me, I have experience with it
« Last Edit: 09-01-2017, 18:01:27 by jakub123 »