Author Topic: Ambulances  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Ambulances
« Reply #15 on: 06-09-2010, 08:09:32 »
Yeah Natty, it's called ammo boxes. you get new bandages from them.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06-09-2010, 09:09:31 »
Yeah, a "healing/ medic station" would be a okay substitute, until it could be modded.  ;D I mean, c'mon... you got to admint, it would be a nice addition that would help the mod add variation, teamwork and realism. Not everyone is a tanker.

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06-09-2010, 09:09:34 »
Triages and m.a.s.h.'s please ;D

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06-09-2010, 11:09:54 »
Yeah Natty, it's called ammo boxes. you get new bandages from them.

yea but I want also normal medic-boxes where I heal. The static can be a locker, box, tent, ambulance, it doesnt really matter as long as I get my health back.

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06-09-2010, 16:09:56 »
yea there needs to be more health-regenerating stuffs other than ammoboxes, sometimes you just don't have the health to wait for a new bandage!

Offline [A9]Bard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06-09-2010, 18:09:28 »
medic dogs on wheels?

Thank you FH-Team! This mod/game rocks!

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 06-09-2010, 18:09:50 »
I think its good as it is. You have 1 chance, and thats it. Orelse you can steal bandages from dead people.
The idea with ambulance is kinda intresting, but i think it would move the focus away from strategical realistic playing of a battle, and make a "healing-unit" like in WoW or something. The ambulances didnt really heal anyone, they just drove them away from the battle. I say the FH2 maps represent a short battle, maybe just a firefight, where no healing or bandages really would help you before earliest the next day.

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06-09-2010, 18:09:07 »
I tried two times before.. give up..... there wont be any ambulances, static or drivable......... :(

Offline Ekalbs

• Bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06-09-2010, 19:09:07 »
I tried two times before.. give up..... there wont be any  WORKING ambulances, static or drivable......... :(

Id say theres a good chance for a static model after the mod is on the "polishing" stages
Warhammer 40,000: Unverse At War Dev Team
Battlefield 1918 Coder

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07-09-2010, 08:09:04 »
When you're polishing you usually arent adding new assets. If anything you remove some to clean up the maps and improve performance  8)

Offline Vincent Von Krüger

• no one can stop the RosenRitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 14-09-2010, 13:09:27 »
ambulances may be nice to have but if they would be used then they should be for their healing and have a circle around them that denies capping a flag  with it in the vicinity.

but i am more for static medic stations

or an more official role for the medics where they not only have bandages but also the kit to heal someone back to perfect health but medics will not be able to cap points

we could have trucks which could drop medic boxes like in FH 0.70 and be like the one carrying ammo boxes.
being a soldier with an Bolt Action rifle i take pride in my work, knowing i got the most powerful anti personel weapon in my hands.