Author Topic: Awards 2 ° Ingame related questions  (Read 941 times)

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
Awards 2 ° Ingame related questions
« on: 07-09-2011, 20:09:50 »
Since the other got closed and i didnt have my answer.

What exactly are FH2 points? How are these calculated?
And how many points do you need to gain a rank? Did you deliberately choose to not show the needed points to gain a rank and choose for a % bar? Why are my total kills different than the sepperate vehicle and weapon kills.

Im sure more people got questions, and this thread serves a purpose.
« Last Edit: 07-09-2011, 20:09:04 by Smiles »
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline hamm0ck

• [DenLedeFi]
    • View Profile
    • [DenLedeFi]
Re: Awards 2 ° Ingame related questions
« Reply #1 on: 07-09-2011, 22:09:07 »
Found under FAQ on the FH2-awards page:

How is my ranking position calculated?

Your ranking position is based on 'FH2 Points' (you can see them in the statistics section of your profile). However, the formula for calulating those points is secret. All you should know is that both your skill and teamplay is rewarded.

Source: http://awards.fh2.ifihada.com/faq

Don't know if that is a good enough answer, I guess you just have to keep playing and try to maximize your score.  :P

”Den lede fienden” = Den onde fienden / The evil enemy

[DLF] REKRYTERAR! denledefi.se

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08-09-2011, 07:09:38 »
You can also use the old scoring table that can be found on the wiki. It gives you a bit of an insight to the points, even if it is a bit outdated.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21-09-2011, 18:09:20 »
If have a qestion about the amount of different ranks. Are there 50 ranks as in v.BF2 or how does this work in FH2 now? It seems that you can reach the highest rank quiet fast. Maybe a view about the different ranks and the scores needed (or other requirements) would be a nice thing to implement on the mainpage under the awards section for people who are interested in.

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21-09-2011, 18:09:31 »
If have a qestion about the amount of different ranks. Are there 50 ranks as in v.BF2 or how does this work in FH2 now? It seems that you can reach the highest rank quiet fast. Maybe a view about the different ranks and the scores needed (or other requirements) would be a nice thing to implement on the mainpage under the awards section for people who are interested in.

Only one person has reached the highest rank and he has played over 200 hours. I don't call that fast.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22-09-2011, 09:09:42 »
Number of players

Statistics submission will be automatically disabled for a round when there are fewer than 12 players in total during that round. This is to prevent 'stat-padding'.

- http://awards.fh2.ifihada.com/server-rules

Just to clarify, does this mean if there's less than 12 players at any point during a round, the stats won't be collected at the end?

Offline im_a_lazy_sod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22-09-2011, 09:09:48 »
I've had stats tracked when there's been 11 players total and have had stats not tracked when there's been more than 12

I think if there is more than 12 at any time during a round, the stats for that round will be tracked (I've been on a 64 player server that tracked the stats for 70+ players due to drop-outs and new players)