Author Topic: Picture of the Day (Other eras)  (Read 906001 times)

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Picture of the Day (Other eras)
« Reply #8655 on: 26-03-2017, 03:03:24 »

Military situation in eastern Aleppo Governorate: Syrian Arab Army Tiger Forces & Allies struggle for control of Deir Hafir, Syria, March 25th, 2017.

Extra:

Military situation in eastern Ghouta: Free Syrian army lost all previously captured positions in Qabun Industrial Quarters, Damascus, Rif Dimashq, Syria, March 25th, 2017.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: 26-03-2017, 21:03:08 »

Apparently the Tabqa airbase has been taken by SDF. Also there are some people saying that the dam is badly damaged from coalition airstrikes and might break soon.
You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: 26-03-2017, 22:03:04 »

Military situation in eastern Aleppo Governorate: Syrian Arab Army Tiger Forces & Allies advancing along the M4 highway towards Jirah Airbase. What the map neglects is the fact that Free Syrian Army Euphrates Shield forces are advancing in northern Aleppo, having taken over Tadif which they found completely empty after Syrian Arab Army Forces have withdrawn. Apparently all inhabitants have fled the city throught the course of conflict, Aleppo Governorate, Syria, March 26th, 2017.

Extra:

Military situation in Raqqah Governorate: the map shows well how the channels around Raqqah impact the course of the battle, Raqqah Governorate, Syria, March 26th, 2017.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: 28-03-2017, 02:03:51 »

Something is going on in southern Syria, both Syrian Arab Army and Free Syrian Army are advancing against the Islamic State, the map only reflects rebel advances, Syria, March 26th, 2017.

Extra:
Footage: Southfront: Syrian War Report, March 27th, 2017

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: 29-03-2017, 01:03:24 »

Sham Legion published a map from northern Hama Governorate, Syria, March 28th, 2017.

Military situation in central Syria: Islamic State is collapsing in their southwestern syrian pocket, Syria, March 28th, 2017.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: 30-03-2017, 02:03:17 »

Military situation in southern central Syria: The ISIS pocket vanished completely, Rif Dimashq/Suweida Governorate, Syria, March 29th, 2017.

Extra:

Frontlines are hardened in northern Hama: A T-90 of Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham during a successive attack on the barrier at Controlpoint 50, north of Qomhana, north of Hama, Hama Governorate, Syria, March 29th, 2017. Fate of henhouse and chicken is sadly uncertain.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: 31-03-2017, 02:03:21 »

Syrian Arab Army & Allies are regaining the intiative in northern Hama, having taken Azreh and Point 50, Hama Governorate, Syria, March 30th, 2017.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: 03-04-2017, 00:04:30 »

I was offered 72 virgins, but as I have no use for them, I took 72 toys instead. Uparmored SVBIED, eastern Aleppo Governorate, Syria, April 2nd, 2017.

Military situation in Tabqah and Raqqah, Raqqah Governorate, Syria, April 2nd, 2017.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: 07-04-2017, 04:04:30 »

why is this happening :(
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: 07-04-2017, 06:04:43 »
From my uneducated opinion it seems like Trump is doing this to show that he's being harsh on Syria and the use of chemical weapons. And he's played it as safe as possible by warning the Russians beforehand.

It seems like a move to show his supporters that he's following through on his promises and maybe draw attention away from all of the 'Russians meddling in the US election' that's been in the news.

I'd like to hear from someone with more political/ military knowledge tho :P

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: 07-04-2017, 06:04:21 »
Yeah, I agree with you.  He plastered the airbase that delivered the chem weapons.  He's doing it because it's going to be viewed popularly by the general media and population- a nice quick strike that Russia really can't say much about.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: 07-04-2017, 07:04:06 »
Ah yes, chemical weapons. Tell the White Helmets dudes about that, handling CW victims without any protection.

This comes after the Trump adm. claimed that Assad was not their priority and after SAA wins in Damascus and more importantly, Hama.

I call bs on this one.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: 07-04-2017, 12:04:44 »
Do you all think Assad did do a chemical attack? Western and Turkish sources  say it was Assad, just as alledged witnesses say that it came from a bombing by planes. The Russian explanation was that a depot of chemical weapons got hit by an air strike. There is no way for us to know what exactly happened there, but I can barely believe that Assad would be that stupid to use chemical weapons, especially for something that insignificant.
« Last Edit: 07-04-2017, 12:04:19 by Born2Kill 007 »
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: 07-04-2017, 12:04:35 »
Friendly reminder that this is a picture thread, please move the discussion about current world affairs somewhere else, for example here: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=16957.6630

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: 07-04-2017, 17:04:22 »

Japanese marines, Battle of Shanghai 1937