Author Topic: Best 2.2 moments so far!  (Read 13126 times)

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
Re: Best 2.2 moments so far!
« Reply #90 on: 11-09-2009, 14:09:34 »
It seems that none of the new players know what flanking is. Their idea of flanking is going 5 feet to the left of the flag. This makes for fun gameplay as Germans on PHL.
It's just as funny on PdH. N00bish Amis "flank" slightly west from the observation bunker, ie. straight into Vierling's (rather narrow) firezone, rinse and repeat, then start whining about spawn killing. If they ever manage to capture that flag, then they "flank" the Farm by a few meters, straight into the firezone of the MG34.

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 11-09-2009, 14:09:13 »
Last night, playing as a tough canuck NCO at Falaise, my squad gave a run for their money to those jerries in a ruthless fight with the knife in the mouth, from that house near the church. What a slaughter, bullets flying everywhere, piles of corpses of our enemies. We lost that flag sometimes but it was like an obsession, our counterattacks were constant.

We won by 22 tickets, best allied squad and I personally got the 2nd place, this for those that tell NCO is boring and must hide in a bush, negative ma'am

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #92 on: 11-09-2009, 14:09:51 »
I never have any problem at all flanking on PDH. I always get behind the flags. Do not see the problem.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Folkhoer

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 11-09-2009, 15:09:41 »
Last night, playing as a tough canuck NCO at Falaise, my squad gave a run for their money to those jerries in a ruthless fight with the knife in the mouth, from that house near the church. What a slaughter, bullets flying everywhere, piles of corpses of our enemies. We lost that flag sometimes but it was like an obsession, our counterattacks were constant.

We won by 22 tickets, best allied squad and I personally got the 2nd place, this for those that tell NCO is boring and must hide in a bush, negative ma'am
I think I was in your squad, we were kicking ass idd ;D

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 11-09-2009, 15:09:54 »
I was on PHL in a squad and we attacked the jerries from behind and kept the attacks up thus winning by 122 tickets :D the jerries never knew what hit them! *smirks*
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline NoCoolOnesLeft

• Allied Bias
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 11-09-2009, 17:09:50 »
53 kill count with the Thompson on a round of Pointe du Hoc.

I gave it one night to get used to the kick on that thing and I was pulling off kills from miles away.

Got my SMG medal or whatever it is.

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 11-09-2009, 20:09:05 »
I can't hit shit with the Thompson.

I've managed to get a hang of the MP40, and even the M3 which seems to like firing all over the damned place. I've really got the Sten's control but the Thompson...

Christ. Really.

I gave it one night to get used to the kick on that thing and I was pulling off kills from miles away.

I will direct to this post the next time someone complains against weapon X or Y :p

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #97 on: 11-09-2009, 22:09:19 »
Just got off the F|H server.  Had the best Mareth round of my FH2 career.  Started off at the upper Pak 40 at Toujane and killed a load of brit infantry with HE shells ant 2-3 tanks.  For the next 10-15 mins I was defending Matmata and attacking the Bunker.  After that (and a TK) I ended up in the Tiger.  And stayed in it for 15~20 minutes closing off armour attacking the now recapped Mareth.  After many sticky bombs and enemy shells, I eventually succumbed to a captured Pak.  Finished the round not long after with 51 kills and ~4 deaths.

I was a very happy pheasant.

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #98 on: 11-09-2009, 22:09:20 »
Hehe, EU should also thank the responsible Beufighter pilot who did not know what a Tiger was

He bombed me and my Italian scout car and also my Pz III while was not more then a 100 m away from the Tiger!

God bless the RAF :D

Offline NoCoolOnesLeft

• Allied Bias
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 12-09-2009, 20:09:51 »

I've managed to get a hang of the MP40, and even the M3 which seems to like firing all over the damned place. I've really got the Sten's control but the Thompson...

Christ. Really.

I will direct to this post the next time someone complains against weapon X or Y :p

Indeed. Indeed.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 12-09-2009, 20:09:54 »

Christ. Really.

ahahahahhaha

Awesome

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #101 on: 13-09-2009, 23:09:03 »
Popped in on hslan a few minutes ago, El Alamein, 64P.

Got a Pz III and a engineer kit. Rolled up to M-Ridge, started shelling the Allies Northern flag with HE secured some areas with the infantry.

Bada-bing, bada-bom.

14 kills in one round.

That's so typical, the first round always goes down smooth :D

Offline hslan.GN_Angrybeaver

• FH-Betatester
  • EEVIIIIIIL BEAVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 13-09-2009, 23:09:21 »
today on pointe du huc:
i was playing alies...while josey_wales was writing something like: "only a dead beaver is a good beaver"
i shot a riflegrenade randomly into german direction and killed josey.
good charma is always great fun

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 13-09-2009, 23:09:19 »
Did Josey perform one of his awesome TK's, whiping out at least a quarter of his team in one blow?

Offline hslan.GN_Angrybeaver

• FH-Betatester
  • EEVIIIIIIL BEAVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 13-09-2009, 23:09:42 »
im pretty sure he did...as usually ;D