Author Topic: Flying crash  (Read 681 times)

Offline BATTERIESc

• View Profile
Flying crash
« on: 22-07-2011, 17:07:29 »
Constant crash to desktop when flying , didnt happen before patch. All graphics drivers in order. Only happens in plane.

A very quick crash to desktop with no message or delay blackscreen or anything. Its literally a snap to desktop and the process has finished at the same time. Sort of like an alt tab but the program is gone.

Offline flyboy_fx

• rockets,rc stuff,and collecting/making ww2 models
    • View Profile
Re: Flying crash
« Reply #1 on: 22-07-2011, 22:07:11 »
Happened to me last night. It is not every time though. Just that once. Not a real big deal unless it happens alot.
Don't hate the forum, hate it's users...

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-07-2011, 14:07:32 »
Happened to me during FH2 to FH2.4. I read somewhere that it may caused by people hammering the server. Hammering is constantly clicking on join server in the ingame server browser.
I haven't figured out what caused it.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25-07-2011, 15:07:45 »
I know this problem too. It happened to me a few times. But I think, it is not a problem, whether you are flying or not. I get this ctd in different situations. It is kinda random.

Offline Comrade Roe

• Achtung panzer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01-08-2011, 21:08:57 »
I just Crashed to desktop while gunning the back of a Stuka on Alam Halfa on the Hlsan server. This is obviously not just like one or 2 people messing up installation, so anyone know a fix?

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03-08-2011, 13:08:29 »
Happened to me during FH2 to FH2.4. I read somewhere that it may caused by people hammering the server. Hammering is constantly clicking on join server in the ingame server browser.
I haven't figured out what caused it.

Another reason for auto-deploy!
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold