Author Topic: Interstate nitro  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Davidfz7

• View Profile
Interstate nitro
« on: 02-02-2010, 21:02:41 »
Just in case you haven't heard of it theirs this cool looking mod in development called (the title) witch seems to be lacking notice by bf2'ers. (rather then tell you about it you can click the link)  http://www.isnitro.com/forum/

Notice, This post is not intended to steal FH2 users but is purely to awaken some interest.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: Interstate nitro
« Reply #1 on: 02-02-2010, 21:02:00 »
The Interstate mod for BF42 wasn't that bad. I just never really knew what to do. Freeroam can be boring.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03-02-2010, 01:02:29 »
Freeroam is amazing if youre with friends, you can roleplay like mad

Offline 9.Pz-Div. Günther

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03-02-2010, 02:02:31 »
Looking good - I played the first mod to death - I could've sworn though, that the version for BF2 was dead. Perhaps this is another Interstate mod, or they picked up where they left off? Anyway, is there a release yet..?

Offline Davidfz7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03-02-2010, 06:02:29 »
there should be one soon, I think it was supposed to be the first of this mouth but it got put off. Read the post in the link.

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03-02-2010, 08:02:49 »
...but how is IS'76 (or '82) mod going to fit with the BF2 game mechanics? "Never get out of the car!" ;)

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03-02-2010, 08:02:03 »
Looking good - I played the first mod to death - I could've sworn though, that the version for BF2 was dead. Perhaps this is another Interstate mod, or they picked up where they left off? Anyway, is there a release yet..?

it's different devs, different mod... the guy who made the first interstate mod used to work at EA with me, but now he has quit and is moving to australia  :-[ , actually we're going out drinking good-bye beers tonight, Ill tell him you like his mod!  :D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04-02-2010, 00:02:45 »
Heheh, and while you're at it - tell him to hurry up because I can't wait to play it!  ;D

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04-02-2010, 00:02:09 »
Heheh, and while you're at it - tell him to hurry up because I can't wait to play it!  ;D
he said there were different devs... ::)

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04-02-2010, 01:02:30 »
he said there were different devs... ::)

Ah yes, didn't read that right - just tell him I enjoyed it to the fullest and wasted many of my youth's days playing it.  ;D Now off to motivate the 'new' Interstate team for a release..