Author Topic: eRepublik  (Read 496 times)

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
eRepublik
« on: 23-04-2010, 12:04:41 »
eRepublik is about changing the course of history in a huge virtual society. As a citizen in this New World of 376,415 you have the power to make a difference and fulfill your economic, political or military goals like never possible before.Lead your citizens to prosperity as a country president or control the market as a rich company manager. With over 61 countries, 55,012 businesses, and varied country resources, your strategy and know-how can take you to the top.Become influential with the power of your words, win others over with your ideas, or interview celebrities - the choice is yours. By starting your own newspaper and networking with your fellow citizens the impact of your voice is up to you.Diplomacy helps, but when it comes to war you will need to get a weapon and defend your country's borders - or expand them. From showing your patriotism to being a mercenary, the future of the New World is in your hands.
Ok this is the official description but I wanna add some things.
It's a massively multiplayer online game, social networking and strategy web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which launched on October 21, 2008 and is accessible via the Internet. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries.
It's fun and challenging to play and support your countries!
At the moment there are two major alliances:
EDEN:their top five being Poland, Spain, Croatia, Romania and USA
and
Phoenix:their top five being Hungary, Serbia, Russia, Brazil and Indonesia
So I'm asking you kindly to join the new world and help me earn some GOLD (because you can also earn gold by inviting people and gold is the universal currency there)
Here's the link if you want to register  ;D
http://www.erepublik.com/hr/referrer/Antischa1942

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: eRepublik
« Reply #1 on: 23-04-2010, 12:04:03 »
Oh yeah I tried it some time ago. quickly grew tired of it though.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-04-2010, 13:04:02 »
Oh I forgott they are introducing the new V2 version!
Battles are going to take place on a MAP with hexagonial fields and fights are going to be PvP (Player vs player). They are also introducing the new economy system but it would take a lot of time to explain so join in and read the insiders  :D

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-04-2010, 00:04:57 »
Why is it, that on every forum I visit, someone posts wall of text about erepuplic? It's boring and way you eRe fans advertise it, is even more boring.

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-04-2010, 00:04:40 »
Well we have to show you some informations.
We cannot say: Fight for USA/Sweden/Germany/Poland... and win a ton of gold