Author Topic: FAQ  (Read 948 times)

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
FAQ
« on: 10-03-2010, 21:03:58 »
Just a little notice to the men in charge of the website.
Your FAQ is a little bit obsolete.
You should update it so it wouldn't confuse new players.

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: FAQ
« Reply #1 on: 10-03-2010, 23:03:04 »
Q:   What is the latest version of FH2 and where can I get it?
A:   The latest version of FH2 is version 2.25, you can find installation instructions and download mirrors in our website's downloads section.
not THAT obsolete... updated since 2.25 at least.
« Last Edit: 11-03-2010, 03:03:26 by Tedacious »
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
« Reply #2 on: 11-03-2010, 01:03:05 »
Can you be a little more specific on what exactly is obsolete about our FAQ?

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11-03-2010, 10:03:11 »
The normandy signs:
Q:   What does "Normandy" mean after a weapon or vehicle's name?
A:   The little  sign means that this weapon or vehicle isn't in the latest version of FH2, but it will be added in at a later point.
I also noticed that some vehicles on the vehicle list still have the normandy sign while the others don't have it

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
« Reply #4 on: 11-03-2010, 10:03:44 »
ah, there we go.. thanks for the heads up, we'll look into it :)

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11-03-2010, 11:03:35 »
Actually that too IS up to date - The only items with Normandy are those that AREN'T in 2.25...Like the Drilling

What I would say could use additions is the screenshots and screensavers which are all from as far back as 2.0

The mainscreen loadscreen varies between the Germans in the town and the British charge, but nothing Normandy... We have that lovely pic of 2 panthers in Luttich owning the battlefield - A slight effect to make that look like oil paint will make it a good addition...

Essentially, the update required is that of media (Not the most pressing issue either, although we would all really appreciate it) - All else is updated

azreal

« Reply #6 on: 11-03-2010, 12:03:43 »
The normandy signs:
A:   The little  sign means that this weapon or vehicle isn't in the latest version of FH2, but it will be added in at a later point.
I also noticed that some vehicles on the vehicle list still have the normandy sign while the others don't have it

Yes this is correct. If it has a Normandy sign next to it, it currently isn't released. If it doesn't, then its already in 2.25.

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11-03-2010, 18:03:27 »
The normandy signs:

Yes this is correct. If it has a Normandy sign next to it, it currently isn't released. If it doesn't, then its already in 2.25.

Would't it be more clear if it was something else than normandy? Like: Coming soon or Next update or something like that.

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12-03-2010, 07:03:25 »
Technically, its still Normandy since we haven't moved theaters yet - But I see your point.

Coming soon isn;t a bad idea either... But the theater makes it more specific - Ofcourse makes more sense when we are awaiting a new theater like when Normandy wasn't out yet

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
« Reply #9 on: 12-03-2010, 09:03:26 »
Theater makes it more specific yes, especially when we continue to work on Normandy and Africa stuff even though we would have moved to another theater. So when we're working on lets say Pacific or Russian Front, we can still tag Normandy stuff with a Normandy tag :)