Author Topic: Post anything here not directly related to Fh2  (Read 316 times)

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
Post anything here not directly related to Fh2
« on: 22-04-2012, 02:04:52 »
 As thread title states, given the nature of an Off Topic forum what is the point of such a guiding statement if we are to constantly face arbitrary thread locks?

Happy, Sad, Mad, Esoteric, Intriguing,

these are only a few examples of the adjectives which best relate to the reasons why I frequent this section of the forums. After many moons of interaction with you folks, I am genuinely curious what people have to say and how they feel. But how is this possible when one person can lock down entire conversations?

What are the editorial standards of Warum and how are they applied?  (serious question)
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
Re: Post anything here not directly related to Fh2
« Reply #1 on: 22-04-2012, 03:04:31 »
Good thing for you that rep feature is dead.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Post anything here not directly related to Fh2
« Reply #2 on: 22-04-2012, 09:04:23 »
You can continue this and various of other conversations at a place meant for all sorts of free-talk.

You caused the lock sheik, only you. Its gonna be unlocked later this evening, now, stop your whining. Its not usually me who has a problem with you, oh no. Usually its other moderators who I hear are having headaches with you, now I see what they are talking about.