Author Topic: 101st Exodus *Sic Semper Tyrannis "Thus always to Tyrants"*  (Read 8964 times)

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
Democracy is good for you Lainer! Well not for you but for some of us.

Yeah but for the clan as whole I think we was better off under the Steinhoff hammer.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline flamedexter

• View Profile
i was playing in your 101st server last day. Its a bit dead right now.  Do you have a member name Exodus?
I wasp laying with him. He was the arty and I was spotting.
Anyway i would like to join, if you guys are still active.

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
Hi
I am interested in your clan, can you guys answer a few questions for me? Basically I'd like to know more information before I commit. I am new to the mod, but I have already fallen in love with it and believe joining a clan as professional as yours will be really awesome!

What are ranks like and what do you have to do to reach them?
What is the experience behind the leaders of the clans? How long have you been playing bf2, fh2?
What are your personal gameplay philosophies?  
Also, how old are your clan leaders?

Thanks and I hope to hear back soon!
Charlie
i was playing in your 101st server last day. Its a bit dead right now.  Do you have a member name Exodus?
I wasp laying with him. He was the arty and I was spotting.
Anyway i would like to join, if you guys are still active.
Yes we are still active, unfortunately we are still setting up our website and various other administrative jobs so we will get back to you in the next week.

Offline GeraldFord13

• View Profile
Re: 101st Exodus *Sic Semper Tyrannis "Thus always to Tyrants"*
« Reply #33 on: 10-05-2010, 17:05:50 »
Hi,
I was playing on the 101st clan server the other day and its a very well run and good server to play on.  There is almost always an admin on and they try to be fair and courteous to all the players who play unless they are rude to the admin. They played very organized and were also friendly about how they played.  For the last 2 weeks or so, your server has been very busy and populated in the evenings and as someone who lives in the US, I am glad your server is such a nice server.  

I am very interested in joining your team and would like to know when your taking people again.

Ok I have been told not to post here .
« Last Edit: 11-05-2010, 07:05:40 by GeraldFord13 »

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11-05-2010, 02:05:19 »
uh, right. Maybe a possible troll, but welcome to the forums

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11-05-2010, 04:05:38 »
Hi GeraldFord13
Thank you for showing support towards the 101st. Yes we are taking people on and if you are still interested in joining our clan then please refer to our official FH2 Forum Thread here: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=6253.0
We don't encourage posting in this particular thread as it gives the 508th oxygen to breathe.

Offline 508th PIR Hawkeye

• Pacific? :D
    • View Profile
    • www.508thpir.com
« Reply #36 on: 11-05-2010, 16:05:22 »
Hi,
I was playing on the 101st clan server the other day and its a very well run and good server to play on. There is almost always an admin on and they try to be fair and courteous to all the players who play unless they are rude to the admin.

There is only ONE admin and he's idling 99% of the time... Actually it's not even a human person! it's a bot:

Besides it is not even a secured PB streamed server.

They played very organized and were also friendly about how they played.
IF a certain person is not actually waiting for the enemy to sneak up and kill them when he's lecturing.

For the last 2 weeks or so, your server has been very busy and populated in the evenings and as someone who lives in the US, I am glad your server is such a nice server.
I'll have to prove you wrong there (stats don't lie):

See this is the average population, wait untill they attack the Wolf's Gaming serverhost... Indeed they'll do anything for it.

Jeez I wonder, you're new to the forums and your first post is about this? Almost got me thinking you're one of 'em

Oh man we had no idea you were Papabear himself!

I say there is no darkness but ignorance.
- William Shakespeare

Hi GeraldFord13
Thank you for showing support towards the 101st. Yes we are taking people on and if you are still interested in joining our clan then please refer to our official FH2 Forum Thread here: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=6253.0
We don't encourage posting in this particular thread as it gives the 508th oxygen to breathe.

Nice scene you played there Jimmy... From all persons it's remarkable that you're playing his toy now. You'll find out for yourself what he's really like. And when you do, don't think nobody warned you.

Two things for you Jimmy.

#1 Do you guys have imaginary members? Like Guardian?
#2 Those banner belong to the rightfull owner and creator, you need to remove them.
« Last Edit: 11-05-2010, 16:05:04 by 508th PIR Hawkeye »
"The American Paratrooper exists to give the  enemy soldier the best chance to die for his country." -- Gen. George Patton

Offline Paasky

• DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11-05-2010, 17:05:18 »
Nerds raging at other nerd over the internets always makes me smile :)

"I own 101st, I'll sue you!" Dream on buddy, maybe it'll go up all the way to the supreme court.
It's half naked people on boats. That's all.
Here in Finland we call that "summer".

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #38 on: 11-05-2010, 19:05:43 »
And then the Chief of Staff jumps in and claim he actually owns it and then the Pentagon gets 2 million to compensate for all the effort and sadness it brought to their lives.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline alcapwn44

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12-05-2010, 02:05:00 »
And then someone else and it just keeps going until Chuck Norris steps in. But the point now is not that the 508th owns the 101st. We don't want the 101st and the name is a disgrace. We want the 101st to stop lying and taking our stuff. If someone who was a guest were to go to "101stair.com" and scroll down. You will see some posts by 101st Air Gaurdian...HE IS NOT IN THE 101st. He is a great Captain in the 508th. Now if you want lectures on the battlefield during training and shooting at walls for a month for "training"....GO FOR IT!!! I will write you a 1,000,000 page recomendation.
« Last Edit: 12-05-2010, 15:05:41 by alcapwn44 »