Author Topic: Avast Mateys! Forgotten Honor opens Pirate Campaign  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Bhodili7

• View Profile
Avast Mateys!

Forgotten Honor Tournament is proud to present a new and truly unique campaign with Battlefield Pirates 2
www.forgottenhonor.com

Forgotten Honor Tournament will be sailing the seas in a first ever Pirates Campaign.  Members can join one of six unique pirate crews, from either the Pegleg Hideout in the Port of Tortuga or from the Lair of the Undead in the Port of Nassau.  New sign-ups will start off as pressed Landlubbers, but after proving their worth in battle, will soon rise in status through the pirate ranks.  No previous experience is needed and everything is completely free. Just click over to www.forgottenhonor.com to join and enjoy playing BF Pirates 2 on an organized level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzcjAUzaOsI

Features:

- Brand new campaign featuring the high quality BF Pirates 2 mod.
- 32 vs 32 battles every Friday night.
- Team play on the highest possible level.
- A historical pirate chain of command with different ranks for you to earn
- Earn unique pirate items for your own daring accomplishments.
- A unique atmosphere created by a very active and friendly community with people from all over the world.
- All that and much, much more, completely free

Forgotten Honor Tournament
www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Bhodili7

• View Profile
Re: Avast Mateys! Forgotten Honor opens Pirate Campaign
« Reply #1 on: 06-08-2009, 06:08:25 »
Last week the Undead won 4 to 3 verses the Peglegs. The server was packed with people and every round was a tense nail-biter. What will be in store this week? Join up at www.forgottenhonor.com and see what happens!

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-08-2009, 06:08:33 »
how packed?
 will the server be unlocked after game is over or is there some provision for the public guys that may want a taste of a full server too?

i signed as Undead but i don't care who I play for, i would rather float between sides than take any artificial alliance.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline [F|H]Deek_101

• FH-Betatester
  • F|H Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor Tournament
« Reply #3 on: 06-08-2009, 15:08:32 »
Contact Bhodili via PM on F|H forums he will answer that for you mate.