Author Topic: VC Firefly - Bring back the special rounds and add more VCs to maps  (Read 692 times)

Offline Mobilis_in_Mobili

• VC Firefly & Achilles Crew Apply Here!
    • View Profile
Gone are the special rounds of the Sherman VC Firefly...

The DEVs have a done a good job of upgrading the armor configs; but they still don't properly account for the shear greater number of allied armor on the battlefields (i.e. during WWII). 

Today, nearly every allied tank gets killed by one shot from panthers and tigers, and most panzer IV attempts... Its sad that I get two rounds on a panzer; then it kills me with one shot as an afterthought (damage indicators showing which way the rounds are coming from).  That wasn't so in the days of the special round for VC Fireflys.

The 90mm rounds that were recently added to some of the allied tanks suck worse than the original VC Firefly special round.  I've hit a small german armored car 3 times with a 90mm and it just pushed it sideways (no kill).

Breakfast of Champions: Tigers, Panthers, Pumas, Stugs, & Panzerfausts-on-Legs.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
APDS rounds for the 17 pounder were not issued to Fireflies, only to tank destroyers. So you have to use the Achilles to get them.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
What is this thread about?

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
What is this thread about?
This thread is not for necromancing. Just check the date and read through it, and don't make useless comments, please. I did and that is my legacy here
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
OK sorry. I am new to the FH2 community.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Its ok, just don't over-post  ;)
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
Ok, I won't.