Author Topic: Battlerecorder playback CTD  (Read 413 times)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
Battlerecorder playback CTD
« on: 21-05-2010, 22:05:31 »
Since installing incremental patch to version 2.26 when I load a demo file, the file will load to 100% and then CTD.
Has anyone encountered this problem? Or do you know of a possible workaround?

I have uninstalled FH2 and used the full-version installer, but the problem persists.

I use Windowz Vista (Sp2)
4.00GB Ram
AMD Phenom 9600 Quad Core 2.30 GHz

The (right click) properties of the FH2 desktop shortcut are set to run as admin and compatibility mode Windows XP (Sp2)

EDIT:
================

Doh, just realised, if I try and play demo recordings that use an older version of FH2 they won't playback, right...?

2ND EDIT
================
Theroy is right ^ just tested again.  Either delete this thread or leave it for prosperity  :P

« Last Edit: 21-05-2010, 22:05:33 by von.small »
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Battlerecorder playback CTD
« Reply #1 on: 22-05-2010, 16:05:15 »
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=6706.0
Oh the agony. Epicness once again lost.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: 22-05-2010, 17:05:33 »
You guys didn't make copies of the 2.25 file before upgrading to 2.26?
I did coz I was constantly swapping back n forth while betatesting. Well I know V.S. is a betatester, don't you have that 2.25 file spare? All you'd need to do then is put the 2.25 as the fh2 file when loading the older footage?
I made two to be safe, I'd send them over to ye's, but 2.25 is 3G in size..
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-05-2010, 18:05:23 »
You guys didn't make copies of the 2.25 file before upgrading to 2.26?
I did coz I was constantly swapping back n forth while betatesting. Well I know V.S. is a betatester, don't you have that 2.25 file spare? All you'd need to do then is put the 2.25 as the fh2 file when loading the older footage?
I made two to be safe, I'd send them over to ye's, but 2.25 is 3G in size..

To be quite honest I didn't think about it. But rest assured there will be new epic footage.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #4 on: 23-05-2010, 01:05:10 »
I have two installations, one is the betatest version the other the latest public, (i'm not saying do anything about it) it's just hasslehof to swap between the 2, it doesn't help I've got demo files all over the place - it's them that I should be organising into version folders, I've gone and got them all mixed up which is a major shitter.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats