Author Topic: Sfakia | House static wall hack/ breach  (Read 838 times)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
Sfakia | House static wall hack/ breach
« on: 13-06-2009, 15:06:20 »
This is likely to have been documented before so apologies for duplicate posting if that is the case. I couldn't find any reference to it in the current bug reporting area, and admittedly I haven't checked the old forum.

Map: The battle for Sfakia
Flag point: Upper town

Steps to recreate: I'm not entirely sure 100% (and will test again next time I am on the map) I went up the ladder and along to the sandbags, there I tried to jump over to the next building (from the roof it has a hole that I was intending to drop down and surprise some enemy) I seemed to fall into the wall, I hit jump again to try and propel myself to the gap between the two buildings, but instead ended up inside the first building static model. See secreen shot below.  I could not shoot out - i.e. my bullets did no damage to passing Germans, however I could lay in the cap zone on the flag, if I had been a squad leader I'm sure players could have spawned on me - and thus capped the flag.

Perhaps nothing can be done about this, but it reminded me of the BF2 vanilla Karkand wall hack.  Once the hack-steps are documented anyone can do it.

« Last Edit: 13-06-2009, 21:06:43 by Admiral Donutz »
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
Re: Sfakia | House static wall hack/ breach
« Reply #1 on: 13-06-2009, 15:06:29 »
Yes, I somehow managed to do this on skafia, different place but the same static.  I could shoot people out through the walls, but it was SP so it didn't matter as much.  Judging by the hole in the floor, this was to be an enterable building.

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
Re: Sfakia | House static wall hack/ breach
« Reply #2 on: 13-06-2009, 19:06:13 »
not longer from now ;)