Author Topic: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!  (Read 12973 times)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Times in FH you've been really ANGRY!
« Reply #75 on: 10-09-2009, 14:09:57 »
That sucks bro, it seems many new players joined and the smacktarding is picking up with it, we just need to stay calm and hope for the best :)

Anyway join the Forgotten Honor server, we are much more relaxed, the NP after a tk is comon, unless it is such a ridicilous tk then the person can get some WTF :) But there it ends with.

Also we focus on teamplay and are urging everyone to sign with a squad and follow the Sl's orders.
Yeah that's probably the reason...
Yeah I try to join your server whenever I can! If skyttegrav doesn't have enough players/is full/playing boring map, Forgotten Honor is always my fist choice!
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 10-09-2009, 15:09:10 »
Sunday, when my brother  TK'd someone on the Wolf server intentionally under MY and I say MY name. I was mad, very mad!  >:(  I never got a complete story from him.

I watched someone playing under your name cap a friendly in the face with a No.4 while waiting for a Typhoon to spawn.  I reported it and the admins brought down a warning.  I was surprised, because I recognized your name from playing before and from these forums...

I don't think anything will come of it, though.  As long as you keep your brother away from the computer.  ;)

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #77 on: 10-09-2009, 15:09:50 »
Yes mate, I vouch for him, he is a great dude and player and well known in FHT. He actually made a post about the happening on our forum. He is a respected F|H player.

He loves to play on Wolf server and always is very positive about your server and he tries to get our North American players to join it also.
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 10-09-2009, 15:09:24 »
Yea I know, man, that's why I said I was surprised.

By the way, I'm not an admin on WOLF (your post seems to indicate you think I might be).  I just have the privilege of wearing the tag (which means I'm semi-active on the forums).

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 10-09-2009, 15:09:16 »
I don't think anything will come of it, though.  As long as you keep your brother away from the computer.

Yeah, because it was my bro and the dog ate my homework are two classics :D

People who don't understand that teamkills can be accidental.

On PDH I played as american, everyone was already at the second flag when the germans were on their way to capturing the first (observation bunker), I spawned down by the cliffs, saw the flamethrower and thought "This might be my only chance to use it!" and I grabbed it, first time I saw it in game as well.
Climbed a rope togheter with a guy called something like "dunno", when we came up and faced the bunker I thought I'd try out the flamethrower and hopefully take some germans with me.
So I fired in to the observation bunker (not through the door, but through the opening where the observation is going on), I had no idea about the area-effect of the flamethrower so I died together with Dunno.
He got mad as hell.

Later on the same round, the whole team had spent like 10 minutes trying to assault the vierling. I fixed my garand rifle grenade and thought that with it I'd take down anyone who was in it's vicinity.
Poof, BOM...
4 teamkills, and can you guess who was among them? yeah... "dunno".

"WTF!! BAN HIM!! IT'S NOT HIS FIRST TEAMKILL!!!!!"
Calmly I did explain that it was an accident and what I was trying to do, he was still mad as hell.
And apparently, some stupid admin did ban me just because of what he said.
so now I'm banned from thors brigade server. I don't know who to be most angry at, the admins or "dunno".

Edit: and of course I deeply apologized both times.

Well, the first time was accidental because you didn't know the power of the weapon, but the second time, maybe it was not intentional but you showed bad judgement, so an expulsion to cool you down and make you think before use a grenade when your mates are attacking a position, was not unfair.

You don't play alone, never use a grenade if your people is around, no matter if you can kill some enemies too, you would not do in RL
« Last Edit: 10-09-2009, 15:09:41 by Lobo »

Offline dutch

• FHT - F|H Tournament Founder
    • View Profile
    • www.forgottenhonor.com
« Reply #80 on: 10-09-2009, 15:09:07 »
Yea I know, man, that's why I said I was surprised.

By the way, I'm not an admin on WOLF (your post seems to indicate you think I might be).  I just have the privilege of wearing the tag (which means I'm semi-active on the forums).

Ah but still I know you back from FH1 and to me you are a Wolf guy, so I am sure talking to you is as good as talking to a admin ;)
"Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."

www.forgottenhonor.com

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 10-09-2009, 16:09:49 »
I don't think anything will come of it, though.  As long as you keep your brother away from the computer.

Yeah, because it was my bro and the dog ate my homework are two classics :D

People who don't understand that teamkills can be accidental.

On PDH I played as american, everyone was already at the second flag when the germans were on their way to capturing the first (observation bunker), I spawned down by the cliffs, saw the flamethrower and thought "This might be my only chance to use it!" and I grabbed it, first time I saw it in game as well.
Climbed a rope togheter with a guy called something like "dunno", when we came up and faced the bunker I thought I'd try out the flamethrower and hopefully take some germans with me.
So I fired in to the observation bunker (not through the door, but through the opening where the observation is going on), I had no idea about the area-effect of the flamethrower so I died together with Dunno.
He got mad as hell.

Later on the same round, the whole team had spent like 10 minutes trying to assault the vierling. I fixed my garand rifle grenade and thought that with it I'd take down anyone who was in it's vicinity.
Poof, BOM...
4 teamkills, and can you guess who was among them? yeah... "dunno".

"WTF!! BAN HIM!! IT'S NOT HIS FIRST TEAMKILL!!!!!"
Calmly I did explain that it was an accident and what I was trying to do, he was still mad as hell.
And apparently, some stupid admin did ban me just because of what he said.
so now I'm banned from thors brigade server. I don't know who to be most angry at, the admins or "dunno".

Edit: and of course I deeply apologized both times.

Well, the first time was accidental because you didn't know the power of the weapon, but the second time, maybe it was not intentional but you showed bad judgement, so an expulsion to cool you down and make you think before use a grenade when your mates are attacking a position, was not unfair.

You don't play alone, never use a grenade if your people is around, no matter if you can kill some enemies too, you would not do in RL
Well yeah I know, of course it was bad judgement from my side, but still it wasn't intentional, his expulsion was not to cool me down, on the contrary. he was the one that wouldn't cool down, I did try to cool him down.
It's not like me though to throw reckless grenades and risk the lives of my friends. But in my defense, I used the Rifle frag grenade, and I had no idea that it was time-fused, I thought it too would explode on impact, so the initial hit would most likely not have killed anyone. and I'm not used to the increased power of grenades either
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 10-09-2009, 17:09:37 »
i hate noobs and dumbasses that teamkill you just so they can grab the sniper rifle or STG44 or whatever off you :/ that annoys me the most..
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline Marquis

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 10-09-2009, 17:09:27 »
Morons who TK's for planes. m1rexPL , if youre reading this, GTH U SC.....  :-X

Offline Waw_Slayer

• FHing since 0.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 10-09-2009, 19:09:47 »
i hate noobs and dumbasses that teamkill you just so they can grab the sniper rifle or STG44 or whatever off you :/ that annoys me the most..
+1

And people who see the kt at goodwood and take a kubel there, when ive been waiting there for 3 mins.
Your listening to psychedelic radio, todays topics; Weed.

Offline Havoc2090

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 10-09-2009, 20:09:11 »
i know, why do people taxi to get into another vehicle, i can understand doing that with planes cos they did that in real life especially with B17s and lancasters before they were going on a bombing raid...but for tanks, they should at least let someone whos been waiting along time, to use it, not team kill them -_-;;

Noobs ruin this game/mod for me, but im still going to play it because there are decent players out their that play it properly :)
We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!, We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else? - Quote from A Bridge Too Far

Offline Hresvelgr

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 10-09-2009, 21:09:50 »
Noobs make me stop playing for LONG periods of time. Last time I played on Lebisley I was a Brit and my team was doing rather excellent, but when he capped Lebisley HQ the enemies, back by a panther/panzer and a stug, started capping everything else. I rushed to stop them with a panzershreck, but was killed by a lurking MG gunner. So me and a few others spent the rest of the round trying our best to recap at least one place, while at least half, if not most of the team was still at Lebisley HQ. I assumed they were there waiting for us to recap EVERYTHING else, not realizing that 4-5 guys are no match for a panzer, stug, and 25 other guys. One of the most pathetic rounds I've played since the new release.

And Thor's Brigade tends to be ban-happy. I'm banned for reasons I have no idea of, I never even played that server when I found out they banned me. My only guess is that my brother used my profile or something, he tends to be a team-killing smacktard.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 10-09-2009, 21:09:51 »

I always here about that, but it has only happened two times to me, and I snipe alot.

Offline Specht

• Diving towards bomber formation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 10-09-2009, 21:09:33 »

I always here about that, but it has only happened two times to me, and I snipe alot.

It happened do me once, I was at the beach in PDH, I looked at a guy behind me, he randomly shot me with his Thompson, stole my Winchester, and then typed "sorry, disoriented"...

Sorry to say this, but *cough* PR *cough* has a system where, if you kill a friendly and take his kit, you die instantly, punished.
« Last Edit: 10-09-2009, 21:09:12 by Specht »

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 10-09-2009, 22:09:41 »
Sorry to say this, but *cough* PR *cough* has a system where, if you kill a friendly and take his kit, you die instantly, punished.

Giev! Giev!