Author Topic: Times in FH1/2 you felt 'proud', or perhaps simply awesome.  (Read 52788 times)

Offline Kebert Xela

• View Profile
Re: Times in FH1/2 you felt 'proud', or perhaps simply awesome.
« Reply #15 on: 26-08-2009, 15:08:11 »
Some people should have in their memory the deadly tanker here.

Who can forget someone called "noob-retreatexpert!" ?  ;)
I am pretty sure that was you...

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26-08-2009, 18:08:10 »
Last night, Arnhem on Pixel Fighter was quite good. Usually I don't give a shit about my score but several times I was one of the final few Brits alive and still capped a flag, although perhaps my proudest moment of that round was spawning with a Bren when someone else had capped the second to last flag (the one where the flag is in a pile of rubble), running out of the building and proning next to the jeep, and killing SIX attacking German infantry with ONE clip from the Bren. I'm really falling in love with the gun, even if that particular bit of defense was mostly luck.

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26-08-2009, 22:08:34 »
Whenever I kill an enemy player.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26-08-2009, 22:08:30 »
Taking out 2 Crusaders and a Sherman at Kidney ridge with bundled grenades and the AT rifle. I had to descent from the hill to do it, so I was highly visible, but the tanks were looking the other way ;)

Offline Roden

• Make war not love
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 27-08-2009, 19:08:34 »
Mersa Matruh - East Matruh- I placed mines at the blockade to the south (around the big rock)
In predicting a truck will come there in time, And i was right a Full or half-full Truck (with SL) drove into the minefield :)
How does it feel getting tripped just before the goalline eh?

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 27-08-2009, 19:08:18 »
I always feel oddly proud in FH1 when I take the Enfield engy kit or the Browning kit and use it to mine the roads, and then some jerk in a Kettenkrad comes burning along down the street to cap our last flag and promptly explodes. Also fun to Exp-Pack a flag there and blow it up as soon as it goes white.

Offline Ionizer

• Carrier of Squirrel Flu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27-08-2009, 19:08:07 »
I always get a twinge of joy whenever I hear the "click" of someone tripping my S-Mine before the explosion.  If you're close enough, you hear the "click" then the "boom" then the scream.  So satisfying...

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #22 on: 27-08-2009, 19:08:06 »
I rember once being the last brit alive on Alam Halfa.  I stayed hidden overlooking the airfield for about 10 minutes picking off Germans there with my No.4.  They kept spawning there because they were dying there, and didn't think I would be up on the ridge.  It all ended though when a MG34 guy slaughtered me from above and behind.

Also the time I attacked the crete monastry with a thompson (50 round drum) and just couldn't seem to miss anyone.  Never again have I been able to loft grenades through window with such accuracy.

Also the time I killed the wirblewind with a PIAT, but thats another story for another day.

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 28-08-2009, 02:08:41 »
Forgot to add whenever you kill someone in a place or in a certain way that's unexpected - mentioned mines and exp packs, but also deployable MGs are a ton of fun (Browning on Ramelle is awesome) but it's also a great feeling when you actually use manual power on a nade to get it to fall perfectly on the other side of a wall.

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 28-08-2009, 09:08:34 »
Some people should have in their memory the deadly tanker here.

Who can forget someone called "noob-retreatexpert!" ?  ;)
I am pretty sure that was you...

I am pretty sure that your memory is awesome.

You are deadly like a cheater also.  8)

Offline Kebert Xela

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 28-08-2009, 09:08:10 »
hehe thx, but you havent been playing FH1 for some time? makes me sad  ;D

Offline Twonkle

• Leave Britney alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 28-08-2009, 09:08:41 »
I'm always awesome when I play FH2/FH1, so I don't have any good answer for this thread...  8)

// aka [F|H]Strilo on pubbie servers.

Offline Abuzer

• View Profile
    • Dutchreview
« Reply #27 on: 30-08-2009, 03:08:42 »
Forgot to add whenever you kill someone in a place or in a certain way that's unexpected - mentioned mines and exp packs, but also deployable MGs are a ton of fun (Browning on Ramelle is awesome) but it's also a great feeling when you actually use manual power on a nade to get it to fall perfectly on the other side of a wall.

I can remember the good times with the Browning on Ramelle, if you put that thing up properly in the garden aimed at the hole in the wall then thats it, its gunning down axis after that  :)
Nobel prize winner/available at dutchreview.com

Offline hslan.totaler_humbug

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
« Reply #28 on: 30-08-2009, 23:08:44 »
Whenever a random shot, granade or something like that kills something (hopefully an enemy).
We need to be able, to throw Thermos out of Spotterplanes.

Offline Fearbefore.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30-08-2009, 23:08:28 »

I can remember the good times with the Browning on Ramelle, if you put that thing up properly in the garden aimed at the hole in the wall then thats it, its gunning down axis after that  :)

Exactly, immense fun to set up the .30 cal in the little field there, especially when you see a grenade fly over the wall and you hit E quickly, run off, grenade explodes, you run back and re-set and just keep the slaughter going.