Author Topic: Challenging Gamespy  (Read 563 times)

Offline icarus86

• View Profile
Challenging Gamespy
« on: 11-01-2015, 23:01:35 »
As of today some of my friends and I are no longer able to play the mod, it says challenging gamespy for ab it when we hit play and then it goes to a black screen and crashes, this just started happening and we didnt do anything unusual to the game, was running fine last night

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
Re: Challenging Gamespy
« Reply #1 on: 12-01-2015, 00:01:12 »
is it in multiplayer or coop?
i got a simular issue, a while back i wanted to play coop with some friends (but when he hosted a coop game with an unofficial cd key i crashed to desktop so i changed my cd key to one from a website and coop op worked fine after that again, but now when i got my normal cd key from my bf 2 game in use again it crashes to desktop while trying to join a online server i guess it have something to do with the cd key because ever since i changed it my game crashes with multiplayer (coop works fine)

can also be an issue for changeing ur username because i got Challenging Gamespy when i tried to change my username not sure though what causes this issue
« Last Edit: 12-01-2015, 01:01:05 by gamerjer »

Offline icarus86

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-01-2015, 01:01:26 »
it happens at the launcher, cant even get in game, it fixed itself for me when i switched profiles but my friends still havin issues

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-01-2015, 13:01:34 »
Well, first I thought it might be temporary problem with the account backend.
But if this keeps happening just for you, while others can happily play, I suggest to take a look here:
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=19871.msg333334#msg333334
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---