Author Topic: Hacker / troll  (Read 606 times)

Offline Dago Red

• View Profile
Hacker / troll
« on: 05-01-2021, 23:01:20 »
FYI:
A player named beta23 is on the Play server now, hacking. he was reported by multiple players so i began spectating. he's clearly using an "aimbot" or whatever - rapidly firing a k98 at targets he cannot even see (behind bushes, far away, etc) while not even aiming.

After I "!r" reported him and said i was leaving to add him to WAW's banlist, he changed his name to mine - exact characters "Dago_Red" with the underscore and everything and carried on hacking*. I just logged off and assume he's still there.

edit: *Pure informed me after his ban that there is a space after the name
« Last Edit: 05-01-2021, 23:01:58 by Dago Red »

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Hacker / troll
« Reply #1 on: 06-01-2021, 10:01:15 »
Hi dago, it was good that you left the server, this allowed Pure to ban him.

Offline Dago Red

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07-01-2021, 00:01:50 »
Copy that, that was the plan. Players informed that he, or someone similar, had been on both Play and WaW servers recently also using other player's names. I was not around, but I think all admins should be aware and on the look out so as not to ban the wrong guys.

Offline Dago Red

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08-02-2021, 22:02:20 »
FYI SERVER ADMINS -

This sad sack returned. I heard he attacked the PLAY server on Sunday (but i wasn't there), and he showed up on WaW later that night (6pm EST time give or take). Same thing, massive aimbotting and then also changing his name to other players, but this time with a twist. 

At first he was changing to players who were already on the server as before, but WaW admins were able to kick and then ban him easily regardless of the name similarity - however he returned even after !bans (due to their non-thorough nature and most of us are not running the BF2CC all the time - Ill say no more but admins know what i mean). I arrived in the middle of this, and before we could call in the airstrike, he was able to return more than a dozen times - each time using a known player's name who was not currently on the server. And another twist - after that first ban, he came back impersonating PLAYFH admins, so that we took a few minutes to realize it was him.

First he came as Karel and talked shit about other players and the server and threatened to ban players from the PlayFH server. This was a major clue since Karel almost never speaks. Once banned, he returned as Suvro, Waximus, R4yder, and several other known player names once he had run out of Play admins. Then the airstrike was called in and he was perma banned - for now.

Clearly he has a grudge against FH2, this community, and against our servers - and even certain players. And he has no life, a total sad sack.
« Last Edit: 08-02-2021, 22:02:12 by Dago Red »

Offline Baked_Potato

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08-02-2021, 23:02:10 »
me to.  last night as ryankm48.  It kicked me off FH2 completly.