Author Topic: Movement for Life  (Read 8815 times)

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: Movement for Life
« Reply #15 on: 13-04-2009, 22:04:55 »
Nah, it shouldn't. It should be the way that you piss on those people in your country which deserve it (NPD, ... oh well we already mentioned FDP  ;) and a lot others).

Btw - I'm driving a french car, it uses 5l/100km of Diesel and has one of the best exhaust filtering out there. How much fuel does your car use? And is it french, german, or where from?

Hehe you know how i meant it Schneider. We both think alike. As I said before: 'Where it is due'
Anyway I drive a small Golf 5 with 6-7l/100km Super at the moment, not the best car ecologically speaking but as soon as I have my new job I'm switching to something better, especially since I have a drive load of about 2000km a month.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 13-04-2009, 23:04:51 »
And that´s the advantage if you live close to Switzerland: You can get cheap gas for 90 Cents/Liter ;)
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Schneider

• Ofw.Josef_Schneider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 13-04-2009, 23:04:23 »
Nah, it shouldn't. It should be the way that you piss on those people in your country which deserve it (NPD, ... oh well we already mentioned FDP  ;) and a lot others).

Btw - I'm driving a french car, it uses 5l/100km of Diesel and has one of the best exhaust filtering out there. How much fuel does your car use? And is it french, german, or where from?

Hehe you know how i meant it Schneider. We both think alike. As I said before: 'Where it is due'
Anyway I drive a small Golf 5 with 6-7l/100km Super at the moment, not the best car ecologically speaking but as soon as I have my new job I'm switching to something better, especially since I have a drive load of about 2000km a month.

Yeah I knew what you were saying, but I wanted to make it clear for everyone.  ;)

And 6-7l is good, especially with a lot of driving (I'm driving about 1000-1500km per month, if I don't do anything special). I see so many hundreds of americans everyday, and about 50% of them drives a SUV (of those who drive an SUV, 90% drive alone btw), a Pickup, a jeep or something similar. Humvees even. In a country with one of the tightest street nets of the world, I actually find it relatively hard to find a way, even a places none ever goes to except hunters and one or two farmers, where the street is not asphaltic, betonized or at least thickly coated with broken stones. Oh well, I have actually seen one person really using the transport space on his Pickup, last week one drove in front of me on the Schnellstraße with his Rottweiler on it.

Oh and homer, the prices in Luxemburg are nice too.  ;) Though I don't get there very often. Too bad the prices in France are so high as well, several times a week it's just ten minutes away...

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #18 on: 14-04-2009, 12:04:45 »
ahh what a load of interesting BS.  I read the majority, he seems to bash the oil companies proper, but what about these drug companies?

This is even more far fetched than Planet X's (Nibiru) sudden earth orbit (and the return of the Nephilim) in 2012, to be honest it's really preying on the indignation that any HUGE company would feel 'if' all of a sudden they were to become redundant.  Think of all the thousands of job losses, the economic fall out of "going green" all of a sudden would be a huge catastrophe, war mongering in fact.  True there are fat cats in ivory towers at the top of any global business, but beneath them is us, thousands of us.  Whislt their money can protect them, we will unfortunatley feel the brunt of the blast.

I'm sorry but for all Obama's neatly crafted speeches, I've still yet to see him do anything inspiring, and please don't think I am an Obama basher, I think his voice has come at the right time, plus we have a real thorn in our side here in the UK, a self elected Scottish Prime Minister, how could things possibly get any worse?
« Last Edit: 14-04-2009, 12:04:55 by von.small »
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #19 on: 15-04-2009, 08:04:17 »
I am a simple man.

I call a spade a spade.

When people are ill they should be cared for.

They should not have poison and chemicals rammed down their throat.

End of story.

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #20 on: 15-04-2009, 10:04:43 »
I'll let you off that early morning post  ;)  there are a lot of things I disagree with in your opinion ^.

medicine noun, verb, -cined, -cin⋅ing.
the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.

poison - noun  a substance with an inherent property that tends to destroy life or impair health.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Niam

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15-04-2009, 14:04:26 »
Or as by Paracelsus: "All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 15-04-2009, 18:04:37 »
I am a simple man.

When my mother was ill we cared for her and they rammed poison and chemicals down her throat.

She recovered and lived for a few years when she finally became ill again.

This time we did not ram poison and chemicals down her throat but cared for her and she died.

End of story.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15-04-2009, 23:04:04 »
Dr. Rath has been in the news before, at least in Holland.
To sum it up for you, Barney, the guy is nuts.

Has has a crusade going against the Pharmaceutical industry ever since his pill against cancer was proofed to be a fraude. After that Dr. Rath had a two page advert in the Dutch newspapers claiming why the industry was wrong and how his pill against cancer really worked yadadadada.
You really should not take this too seriously.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #24 on: 16-04-2009, 00:04:30 »
I respect your opinion. But with all due respect I take Rath and this topic very seriously.

Does this make me nutz as well ?

If so then being nutz is a very life giving experience and has saved my life ! I have been drugged, bamboozled and conned by the pharma industry since I was six !

If Rath and I are nutz then I whole heartedly recommend the experience. You will find a new lease of life. You will be freed from double binds and cons you never knew existed and find new meaning in life.

You will dance through fields of flowers and dogs will sit loyally by your side ... bleh .. cough ... ok, I think you get the idea ...

Peace

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 16-04-2009, 06:04:21 »
Sounds interesting,
so here now my question, what did he do for you?

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 17-04-2009, 19:04:58 »
I am interested too Barney. What did he do for you?
Off course I don't think you are nuts, I have seen your replies on these boards and they sound sane and agreeable too me.
I have also read some of Rath's stuff and to me he seemed nuts.
Maybe he said some good things too but I have yet too see it.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #27 on: 17-04-2009, 20:04:42 »
What did he do for me ?

Are you ready ? My Brother almost lost his life because he was being completely mistreated by a part of the medical profession. I went into his room and their were 6 or 7 different types of pills piled up in a tray with different compartments. Now I know some of these pills can kill and my Brother was on multiple versions of them ! So I was determined to at least get them reduced.

So I searched ta net and "Cellular Medicine" and "Micronutrients" came up. Then Rath and the fact that he is a Protégé of the late Linus Pauling. You might have heard of him in connection with Vitamin C.

So then I KNEW there was an alternative. After petitioning the right people the pills WERE reduced although my Brother was never put on the correct treatment as I hoped. Nevertheless if I had not kicked up a fuss I doubt very much if he would be alive today.

So there you are. After that my investigation also helped to understand what I needed to do for my own health. It's as fundamental as what everyone now knows about Vitamin C going back to the old sea dog days.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 17-04-2009, 22:04:27 »
Granted, most times simple treatments are the best, but that's something Dr. Rath can't be attributed by, my problem lies more with the fact that what he tries to sell is like homeopathy. As if the near proximity to an ingredient can make things take on that characteristic... meh.

I do believe in the awesome self healing powers of the body, and as all sensible people I treat pills with an open eye and caution, but I just don't buy in to people like Mr. Rath.

Anyway nice to hear that your brother survived his malady.

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #29 on: 18-04-2009, 15:04:32 »
Granted, most times simple treatments are the best, but that's something Dr. Rath can't be attributed by, my problem lies more with the fact that what he tries to sell is like homeopathy. As if the near proximity to an ingredient can make things take on that characteristic... meh.

That is simply completely inaccurate. Are you reading all the sites critical of Rath ? You seem to have an unbalanced view. I take his Vitamins because ...

1. The ingredients are from high quality sources.

2. There are no unnecessary additives in them.

3. Rath and other Doctors and Scientists understand how to use Vitamins.

I certainly don't stand next to my bottle of Vitamins and wish myself well. I take them. I eat them. How is this homoeopathy ? Vitamin use is a well understood Science. Ever since we discovered why Sailors get Scurvy on long voyages. It is common sense and people are having their heads screwed up by the highly corrupt and murderous practices of the medical and Pharma companies.

It's about time people woke up and I mean SOON. Because I see writing off of deaths and family tragedies to "an act of God" ot a "tragedy" when these people are being KILLED by the Pharma industries.

Am I supposed to stand by and twiddle my thumbs? Am I supposed to call it something else because I might be labelled "a nut".

Let me tell you something when you label someone "a nut" in an argument you have lost it. You resort to the  lowest from of argument and that is character defamation.

Another thing. Why are people like Rath discounted because "they are selling something" ? You are asking the impossible. We live in a commercial society. Is he supposed to give them away ? The Rath Foundation is where a lot of the money goes to help people without charging them anything.

It's about time REASON was dragged kicking and screaming back through the window, because it got thrown out. Too many people avoid looking at the truth by using lame excuses and avoidant behaviour while our friends and family drop around us from "diseases" (they are not) like "Cancer", "Aids", "Problems of the Mind", "Heart Disease". They are manufactured and held in a state of non solution because they make money. Lot's and lot's of money for some very corrupt criminals.

It's about time people shone their laser on the Pharma companies and asked them and themselves some very searching questions.

You are being conned ! You are being sold down the river !

Don't shoot the messenger please.