Author Topic: Prospective Player, Have Some Questions!  (Read 2877 times)

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
Re: Prospective Player, Have Some Questions!
« Reply #30 on: 08-04-2011, 10:04:02 »
...I am sick of getting one-shotted by things that either come out of nowhere, or shouldn't even be able to hit me...
Bots can see (and shoot) through bushes/hedges, so hiding behind them won't help.

Basically, if you can shoot through it, the bots can see through it, and that includes smoke.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08-04-2011, 13:04:57 »
hushicho, come play online, all your problems are with the bots and how they can 'cheat' which is a BF2 specific problem and none that FH2 can do much about. Once you play online with the rest of us, then you will have a level playing field where everyone has the same abilities.
I hate playing against bots. They're stupid and they cheat. ;)
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08-04-2011, 13:04:33 »
Yeah like he isn't going to get steam rolled online if he even has problems against the bots...

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08-04-2011, 15:04:47 »
Yeah like he isn't going to get steam rolled online if he even has problems against the bots...

Players can't look through fog and bushes. ;)
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08-04-2011, 15:04:16 »

Players can't look through fog and bushes. ;)

Yeah but they can hide in them, unlike bots... Playing online is hard, especially if you're under really hard arty and tank fire, for example, yesterday on Alam Halfa I couldn't even move from my spawn point, I would get mowed down the moment I spawned...6 deaths in a row... not a nice way to start enjoying the game (but it felt awesome when I grabbed the 2-pounder and shot quite a few German tanks and halftracks, stopping their advance, it was a great accomplishment for me :P)
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...