Author Topic: Turkey needs your help!  (Read 12120 times)

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
Re: Turkey needs your help!
« Reply #30 on: 02-06-2013, 19:06:48 »
I dunno really, but this was FAR more powerful and devastating compared to all the other gasses I experienced (which I can guarantee I experienced plenty of during these 5 days of resistance)

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02-06-2013, 20:06:42 »
Normal tear gas can make you puke
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02-06-2013, 20:06:11 »
Right now, as the people living in the surrounding of the riot area, we have been baging our pans, fryers, buckets, spoons, etc... and turning our lights on and off constantly to piss off the cops. Man, you have to see this!

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02-06-2013, 22:06:58 »
I remember the first time I tasted tear gas. I was in a restaurant with my family, celebrating the birthday of my brother when the riot came near the street and one tear gas granade thingy got into the place and made everyone leave in panic. I was 8 and couldnt open my eyes for like an hour or so  ;D.

Best of luck to anyone in the riots, I hope you make the change you seek!

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02-06-2013, 22:06:35 »
We are going to sing national anthem of Turkey precisely in 00:00. If the cops will still be spraying gas and hitting us, I can confirm all of them are the dogs of AKP.

Biiviz

« Reply #35 on: 02-06-2013, 23:06:41 »
My friend Mert which was sprayed by the orage gas they used told me what happened: First he started to cry uncontrollably, then  he had a strange feeling which tickled his throat, then he had to get down from the flagpole he was on, he went into an apartment and puked madly...

"Orange gas"? Sounds like OC gas, also known as pepper spray, which is based on an oil found in peppers. It has an orange color when sprayed.

Tried both pepper spray and tear gas in the military. Tear gas sucks and it can make you puke or dry heave.

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03-06-2013, 00:06:58 »
My friend Mert which was sprayed by the orage gas they used told me what happened: First he started to cry uncontrollably, then  he had a strange feeling which tickled his throat, then he had to get down from the flagpole he was on, he went into an apartment and puked madly...

"Orange gas"? Sounds like OC gas, also known as pepper spray, which is based on an oil found in peppers. It has an orange color when sprayed.

Tried both pepper spray and tear gas in the military. Tear gas sucks and it can make you puke or dry heave.

Havn't been pepper sprayed yet, but tear-gas, depending on the amount, can be a really shitty time.

Offline DaWorg!

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03-06-2013, 00:06:32 »
Shared on F***book, good luck
"The roar of engines, the recoil of cannons. That is where the true joy of battle lies."

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03-06-2013, 00:06:29 »
 ;DI now can see Erdogan's mercenaries getting helmets from the cops and spreading into tight streets to hunt for protesters with their trench clubs. Yes. Literally, civilian mercenaries with police helmets, with sticks in their hand, hitting at protesters. I have a bad feeling this is becoming a civil war, and I hope the army intervines (peacefully) soon.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03-06-2013, 01:06:48 »
After all of these civil wars that have started with protests in the past two years, you'd think the world would step up the effort to do something about them. Hopefully it doesn't come to that this time.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03-06-2013, 01:06:32 »
Even if it becomes like that, I sincerely believe it will be over quickly with the effort of the people and the army. I want to see Erdogan hanging.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03-06-2013, 05:06:11 »
I am starting to doubt vocal leaders who brag shit about other country's problem like Erdogan now.

Previously it was Ahmadinejad, Chavez, and alike. While not as vocal, Erdogan surely shares some of their qualities. Talking a lot of bullshit about India, China, and other countries about their treatment of Muslim minorities and such. He also has a lot of talking shit about world economy. Cannot trust a guy who talks a lot about others while not looking in the mirror.

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03-06-2013, 06:06:29 »
Hahaha, lot's of government websites are down now. Progress!

Now, the sun is just coming up here, I need some sleep. I imagine the people who were gassed inside of their homes in the night need it too.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 03-06-2013, 12:06:53 »
Hahaha, lot's of government websites are down now. Progress!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdQYDR1GxJ8

The question is, who can withstand stand longer. The people, or the police? Right now the police is probably completely mobilized, and they need sleep. In those times, when the police pulls back, they're sleeping.
But somehow, I believe, they won't be able to fight longer than the people. And it seems like they cannot expect any help from the military.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsPC4TPAMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY6_NNGG1xE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=aZpE4LUJXk8
« Last Edit: 03-06-2013, 12:06:17 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03-06-2013, 13:06:16 »
The army is doing its best by helping protesters with doctors and medical supplies and also intimidating the police and AKP.